clonig autos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icegrower

Reaction score
ive never grown any of those autos like lowrider and such.
and i was wondering can you clone those like other plants or do you need to grow from seed all the time?
best regards

i've never grown the autos,but i do not think you can clone them because of the short veg time.

Can't do it, they'll just start flowering when you're trying to clone them and they wont sprout roots like they should. If you try to do it early enough to prevent this, you will have to cut up too much of the plant to clone it (they flower pretty early, so they're pretty when they havent flowered yet), and it will probably die. Just gotta buy the beans for em...

yea this is what ive been hearing, that is not possible to clone them.

but i have as well as a lot of others cloned flowering plants, but i gues that the veg time of the clones is way to short for it to work.

im quite curios about growing these autos to see how works and all that.

but these days it has been pretty hard to get seeds here thru the mail, tha good people at customs are realy active stopping seed package tha are shiped here...
but lucky my hehe
a have a few strains, good beans here.
but hey if theres anybody here on his way to the terrorist land of iceland then it would be nice if he or she could bring some autos heheheh ( not to be taken seriously )
best regards

With 9 weeks from seed to harvest cloning is almost obsolete!

Vegs said:
With 9 weeks from seed to harvest cloning is almost obsolete!
Not if you have/run into that "special" lady..;) that exceptional pheno'..:D
..but I guess running autos, the chances of that are slimmer.... :hubba:

..just kiddiing ..you hurry up and make buds crowd.. I know, I know... "your" auto's are just as good or better than anything else.. ;)

Latest posts

Back