Cloning clones?

the_riz

Reaction score
Yup, stoney_bud helped me out with this one. You can only do this process 13 or so times, after that the plant will produce no THC..

Reaction score
OK nice!!!

If i clone a mother plant, how long will it take the mother to grow back the clones?? and how many times can i clone a mother?

the_riz

Reaction score
to be honest i dont think trimmed branches grow back. I mean you top a plant in flowering and it splits into 2 tops, but thats the main branch. We took a clone from one of our plants and it never grew back..

As for cloning a mother, as much as you want. as many branches as you can take you can re-pot / re-plant so just say your mother has 8 branches, thats 8 clones that will turn into 8 plants, on each of those plants you can clone from those clones.. just remember the 13 rule

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't really grow back.... it just lets the 2 shoots underneath the cut to grow more vigorously..... so instead of 1 branch to clone... now u'll have 2... and they'll grow nodes so fast neways... u should always have a good supply.

the_riz

Reaction score
the one thing im not too sure on is when you clone.

If you dont know your plants a female, what do you do take a clone and hope for the best? lol

Elephant Man

"MAD SCIENTIST"
Reaction score
the_riz said:
the one thing im not too sure on is when you clone.

If you dont know your plants a female, what do you do take a clone and hope for the best? lol
Mark them...once sex is identified...toss the males.

Latest posts