Clones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time you loose vigor and potency from a plant is if you regenerate a plant from flower to veg stage more than once. It can handle one reveg then done.
Clones go forever. I took a load of them 21 days into flower. They'll be bushy things when the flip back to veg.
I throw cuts into jars of tap water after scuffing up and putting little slices in the stem. Dip in hormone juice and throw them in the water. I'm expecting to see some roots when I get home. It's been a few weeks now.
I also keep them on the stove with the light on all the time. I'll flip them to 18/6 when I get them potted and moved into the tent.
IMG_20240329_071916957.jpg

@Jan Borrego so ya tossed them clones ya had in the cups? If they flower on ya all ya gotta do is move them into 18/6. They'd be fine. Did they root for ya?

You can but it will do you no good. You will end up with a midget. I've done it.
Autos only have so much time. Once you clone, that clone will need to root and flower. It will be way behind the mother and will be small and a runt. Pure waste of time.
I would not wast time on an auto they are fast anyway. I might just start doing autos full time except one photo strain like IDK I have GDP in both auto and photo. I may just germ me some more gdp photo so I can compare the 2 at the same time

The only time you loose vigor and potency from a plant is if you regenerate a plant from flower to veg stage more than once. It can handle one reveg then done.
Clones go forever. I took a load of them 21 days into flower. They'll be bushy things when the flip back to veg.
I throw cuts into jars of tap water after scuffing up and putting little slices in the stem. Dip in hormone juice and throw them in the water. I'm expecting to see some roots when I get home. It's been a few weeks now.
I also keep them on the stove with the light on all the time. I'll flip them to 18/6 when I get them potted and moved into the tent.
View attachment 354896

@Jan Borrego so ya tossed them clones ya had in the cups? If they flower on ya all ya gotta do is move them into 18/6. They'd be fine. Did they root for ya?
No the did not

Latest posts

Back