cloning trouble...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clip fan leaves at the stem that will be in the growing medium. You can trim larger fan leaves on cutting check out the thread in my sig there are pict of cutting both way i believe

Has anyone had any experience with growing via LED's? I I swear on this, growing clones using UFO style LED's are the BEST. THE VERY BEST. I bought a couple UFO style LED'sedit , and so far so good. No venting needed, since they are LEDs, anyone else have experience with this?

thanks

eloofa said:
Has anyone had any experience with growing via LED's? I I swear on this, growing clones using UFO style LED's are the BEST. THE VERY BEST. I bought a couple UFO style LED's from eloofaimports.com , and so far so good. No venting needed, since they are LEDs, anyone else have experience with this?

thanks

no need to get LED's. flouros are dirt cheap and work just as well, clones dont need much light when rooting, its the environment that makes the difference.

eloofa said:
Has anyone had any experience with growing via LED's? I I swear on this, growing clones using UFO style LED's are the BEST. THE VERY BEST. I bought a couple UFO style LED's from eloofaimports.com , and so far so good. No venting needed, since they are LEDs, anyone else have experience with this?

thanks

Eloofa from Eloofaimports.com just happened to stop by for ONE post to tell us how well the LED's work in 'their' grow...

What a thoughtful gesture...

:holysheep:

No venting needed? what Plants don't breath under LED's, That can't be good for growth. They need their air just like we do.

NorCalahl has a sticky in the cloning section which I have used with awesome success.Check it out very inexpensive..

Latest posts

Back