Close Encounters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho to all of you,

Tough Love vs. Spanking - Good Argument

Most of the American populace thinks it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of 'those moments.'

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.

Some say it's the vibration from the car, others say it's the time away from any distractions such as TV, Video Games, Computer, IPod, etc.

Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together. Eye to eye contact helps a lot too.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.

Sincerely,

Your Friend
(scroll down)

|
|
|
|
|
|

v

ATT4344422.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :rofl:

ATT4344422.jpg

Actually happened to someone I knew, in Saudi. Some jackass rammed his car. He stood in front of the other car to write down the number, the guy drove at him and he was carried for about a km down the road at high speed, was thrown off and suffered injuries. He went to the cops with the number and they said, "Since it was your decision to work in our country, it was your fault. We must just thank Allah that you were not more seriously hurt."

Latest posts

Back