Closed environment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy Horse

Reaction score
How does a closed environment work? If u are not venting air out, where does the used up air go? I like the idea, but don't get how it works. The reason I am asking is because I am thinking of running co2 for my future grows. So what other ways do u run co2? Do u have to run the exhaust fan on a timer, and shut the exhaust fan off when the co2 kicks in, and have it kick in a certain time later? I am still researching, so any info would help. CH

So when U pump the room up co2, that refreshes the room then? And u can just keep recirculating the same air over and over as long as u keep adding co2?

Hmm. Something new and pretty interesting. I would like to see some more info on this also. Take care.

I'm not to sure haven't started my first indoor grow yet but Mr. Green's setup on youtube "I Grow Chronic". He says he turns off the fans when he is spraying Co2. So they get saturated with the juices. 3 times a day for 15 minutes a time.

I seen that too Cajun, but am more interested in a closed environment, which means u have air coming in, but not out. You run some cooltube lights, which will **** air in through the lights and exits the room with no effect on your grow room air. This keeps it cool in the room without having to keep ******* the hot air out like in most grow rooms, which in turn u will not be ******* out co2, or having timers on your fans. This is what I get from a closed environment anyways, I might be wrong.

you could run air in - through the cooltubes and out. that will deffinately help heat if you have a big enough extractor fan. i assume its near the same thing. i dont know whos the "offical judge" on that , lol but i dont think its a big deal if one person calls one one thing and another another as its only six one half dozen the other anyway.

The plants take in co2 and make oxygen. So you supply the co2 and the plant supplies the oxygen. Natures air cleaner. Just don't let your co2 levels get too high. Your meter should regulate that to keep things in balance.

Hopefully sometime in the near future I can try it out. Kinda cool how it works.

Latest posts

Back