Closet Set-up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatzTurnazHeadzBustaz

Reaction score
Is it best to use the closet itself for growing? Or should I install a grow box? Does anyone have any pointers on the best way to seal the closet my doors are the standard closet doors that's grated -the ones that comes in two pieces and slides.

I have the same type of closet door, and what i did was take the door part of it out...and made a door myself out of panda film. I used adhesive zippers to make the "frame" of the door and it works great for me. If you posted some pics, it may be a lil easier to help you out on setting something up.

But, are you talking about the single sliding door that folds, or the double sliding doors that fold? Either way, i think you can pull it off.

solarz

ditto... panda film is the stuff...

Well, I found it better to build an enclosure in my closet. I did some framing and used 1/2" plywood. It is entirely stealth. I left the closet doors in place. I can have people in my room and no one would suspect that I have plants vegging in my closet.

Latest posts

Back