closet setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiPPerSidE726

YoungGun
Reaction score
First indoor grow setup...box is in closet and is 35"wide 48"tall & 24" deep 4" intake and exhaust holes cut, was originally gunna go with a 400 watt switchable light but now thinkin 250watt 400 might be little much for area?

if 400 was to hot
i would air cool it, if you are allready then why not get a bigger fan?
but imo its better to spand the money making that 400 work than buying another light

havent thrown any light in yet just started thinking 400 watt would be too much for the space i have...have dabbled with the thought of air cooling it also wouldnt be much to add

you have 5.8 sq/ft a 400w would make a little more heat then a 250 but the 400 will out produce the 250. both would do good but if you want the real deal tight hard nuggies id go with a 400w hps with a cooltube setup!

I have grown with both the 250 and now the 400. I am in a closet also and our dimensions are close. I would DEFINITELY get the 400 like the majority of the members stated. I grow only 1-3 plants at a time working for max yield. The bigger hps the better. I have tight buds now when before they were very airy and light.:D green mojo for your grow

i would go for the 400 expecailly if your going with 6 plants
the bigger light will have a better chance of getting through the canopy into the lower buds

Latest posts

Back