colorfully plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportcardiva

Reaction score
ok guys i have a ? what is the most colorful marijuana plant out there and if you can please post pics

You asked for colourful weed, cactus is a weed ;)

573660647_5688919555.jpg

Diva, I grew ICE and it got a bit cold in the fall here and it turned the nicest shades of blues and purples. I was on OG at the time, and I dont recall the name I used, maybe there are pics in the archive still?? it was one beautiful plant. I still have the genetics around here somewhere. :hubba:

bombbudpuffa said:
I'd say UV or Grape Ape. I'll try to find pics:D.
grape ape, really? thats what im growin now and your opinion is highly valued. thats great news, guess i got some colors comin my way. i got some pink kush(thats what they called it) that had a really nice lavender and pinkish color.

when my plants are die-in they are full of color. like yellows and browns and such... I turn a color of purple when smokin some times...lol

but the flowers that grow on our plants are of the hippy kind...:rant:

i would have to say any type of purple. purple kush is my fav. puple urkle and train wreck are pretty so is the cross:purple wreck. i want to find seeds for this. any ideas? its a total head and body retard bud

sportcardiva said:
ok guys i have a ? what is the most colorful marijuana plant out there and if you can please post pics

Talkin about what we grow or what we can find on the net?
There all kinds of pretty MJ Pix in Dr Chronic seeds picks.;)

most beautiful pot i see out there, was pink and purple which was gene of ICE weed I did put my knees down and just to look at it jaw dropped too.. had to catch some of my drooling out of my mouth and just keep looking at it.. my friend behind me did laugh on me, I will try find one of the pic of his and post it. it was old timer he did went high tech on that plant himself.

Latest posts

Back