COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH WOW BRO!!! that ******* awesome buddy. Thank you. 4 real. Now i could I make it like a mist in the background of our logo? If you could explain that to me, I think I may be able to do it. :) Thanks again. Thats great. haha :vap-leafy_wave:
I threw this together real quick. I know this isn't what you asked for, just a real quick rough design.. I'll freehand the leaf like you want it tomorrow sometime.
View attachment 213535

Ewww. This 1 is flipping SICK!! I LOVE IT BRO!! thanks again. You really didnt have to do this 4 me. I really do appreciate it though. I would love if this 1 could be turned into our background piece. Like behind this somehow. Instead of the Dr hat. See what I mean?
Another.. This is kinda fun. :laugh:
View attachment 213536

Attachments

• Banner (1).png
    50.6 KB · Views: 85
HA!! There you are. I thought you vanished on me bro. Cool. Im glad to see you did join the party. :) Now this 3 ouncer contest is goin rock!! :laugh:
Look who showed up late for the partay!!!!

La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice.. My Ghetto Queen bag seed of an unknown strain!

Ya... I name my girls!! LOL!! This is the first bean I have popped in over a year... this pic is 3 days ago at day 25. She was just moved to the 1 gallon pot and will go into a clothe shopping bag soon enough. Recycle re-use that's my motto here in the Ghetto!!!! :vap_smiley:

Looking forward to seeing what the peeps here got going on.....

No time limit bro. Anyone is welcome to join in. Even guys/gals new to growing if they'd like. Hell it maybe a good learning experience for them. That & I know 4 me I really like seeing others work. ;) that and trying to help each other is the best of it all.
So Dank, my little 12/12 from seed grow plants won't get to three ounces, but the ones I'm going to start vegging will be vegged for 2 months and put in 5g smart pots so I'm hoping those will get up there. Is there a certain time I have to enter?

No time limit bro. Anyone is welcome to join in. Even guys/gals new to growing if they'd like. Hell it maybe a good learning experience for them. That & I know 4 me I really like seeing others work. ;) that and trying to help each other is the best of it all.

Cool cool. Well once I get some babies in the veg cab I'll pick one out for the contest. Never used 5g smart pots yet, should be fun.

Sounds good 2 me bro. Hey smart pot idea. Go pick up some cheap felt say at wally world. Get your old lady to sow you some. You'll save a hell of allot of $ on your containers ;) that's what I did. lol Got tired of paying that ridiculous price they want for um.
Cool cool. Well once I get some babies in the veg cab I'll pick one out for the contest. Never used 5g smart pots yet, should be fun.

Ewww. This 1 is flipping SICK!! I LOVE IT BRO!! thanks again. You really didnt have to do this 4 me. I really do appreciate it though. I would love if this 1 could be turned into our background piece. Like behind this somehow. Instead of the Dr hat. See what I mean?
Hey dank, glad you liked it.. I was just playing around with some stuff last night..

Let me get this straight so the next one can fit exactly what you are wanting..

You want the same letters as your original design correct?

You want the green leaf with hat removed and the one I just made to replace it?

Your site has a black background, so would you want me to convert the black leaf to green, or would you like for me to add a white outline to the leaves edges and veins. I could even do a light green outline if you like, that may actually pop on a black background.

Just let me know with the specs that I asked about and I'll work on it later when I get home.

I just started a few, I'll join in on this. I'll add a pic when I get back to there.

Sounds good 2 me bro. Hey smart pot idea. Go pick up some cheap felt say at wally world. Get your old lady to sow you some. You'll save a hell of allot of $ on your containers ;) that's what I did. lol Got tired of paying that ridiculous price they want for um.

I'll have to try that ****, honestly she would love to have some to so win win haha. Plus custom sizes will be awesome. Always wanted to make some small 4 inch seedling smart pots. lol

Does anyone know why my pics are showing up double on posting.

Hey dank, think I'll try one of these Dream Reapers. Or maybe a Grandberry Purple.

I'll have to try that ****, honestly she would love to have some to so win win haha. Plus custom sizes will be awesome. Always wanted to make some small 4 inch seedling smart pots. lol

or the gardening fabric they use to keep weeds out of your flower beds
thats what the ones they sell are made out of

i use the walmart reusable shopping bags they are like 2 bucks and have handles they hold around 5-6 gallons somethin like that

Hey giggy,
You guessed it, I'm another RIU refugee. Lol Now, don't get me wrong, there's some good people there. It's just too much frigging drama, and too many wanna-be internet gangsters.
If most of the **** talkers were half the man they thought they were. They would still be a *****.

Anyway, I followed a cpl of you're threads, mostly i hung out on Danks threads checking out those awesome strains, or newbie central to see if I could help anyone out.
Hope this place is a lot better than the other.
Sorry, for jacking ur thread dank. :vap-leafy_wave:

god i love that old ship lap paneling
i had a house that was covered in it and oak floored and some 40's porcelain tile i miss that house but it was so open and carried sound so well you could hear a gnat fart 2 rooms over lol

The basement was finished with it when I got the house. It made excellent for my area.

Hey giggy,
You guessed it, I'm another RIU refugee. Lol Now, don't get me wrong, there's some good people there. It's just too much frigging drama, and too many wanna-be internet gangsters.
If most of the talkers were half the man they thought they were.
Anyway, I followed a cpl of you're threads, mostly i hung out on Danks threads checking out those awesome strains, or newbie central to see if I could help anyone out.
Hope this place is a lot better than the other.
Sorry, for jacking ur thread dank. :vap-leafy_wave:

ok. friend answered. peace

Latest posts

Back