COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Sirgreen had sparked that idea to save up on some space. lol Cause where i do allot of testing n stuff, these DWC, and or 5 gln containers just take up 2 much room. The + side for the kitty litter buckets is that they are square in shape, which is what im looking for. :)
I bought a complete small grow op recently for $100 from an estate. (They had no clue what all the stuff was for). This set up was brand new in a box that came with it. Yes I'd say the kitty litter buckets would take up much less space.
I'm thinking of putting this to use with a few stickers. [emoji3]

Lunch is being prepared now

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400085970258.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 66
Yeah Sirgreen had sparked that idea to save up on some space. lol Cause where i do allot of testing n stuff, these DWC, and or 5 gln containers just take up 2 much room. The + side for the kitty litter buckets is that they are square in shape, which is what im looking for. :)

i was using square pots for a while it was nice to be able to cram alot in a small space but i had to move half my plants just to turn one a 1/4 of the way if it was in the middle

I hear that bro. Yeah my purpose though is for breeding, & perfecting our crosses. I really need to get my *** another tent for my males. Have a few really nice male plants going right now. There's a Hawaiian Skunk Haze, Old Timers Haze, Incredibly ******* Purple,Stewed Skunk, & Dream Reaper up in there. (closet for males ) lol. They are separated though. Don't want any cross pollination going on. know what I mean? ;) I try & spray it down with water every now and again just to try & keep the pollen down. + take other measures to prevent it. I would LOVE just to be able to mess with 1 or 2 that have my FULL attention. Know hat I mean? I think thats why I keep a few side projects going to keep my *** busy. lol Im on the go all the time working my *** off.
i was using square pots for a while it was nice to be able to cram alot in a small space but i had to move half my plants just to turn one a 1/4 of the way if it was in the middle

Hell yeah. Its a date then. haha ;) I would love to meet a few of you guys & take a massive fishing trip, and just have a good time partying a little. haha I would bring my bowl, and the greenage. :vap-leafy_wave:
Most definitely, got a bit of the last batch of bubble hash for dessert. [emoji43]

and if you would have to convert the black to green thats cool. Just would like to have the design you made faded, & it would be in place of that "dr hat" looking thing. lol :) if that can be done.

It can be done. Just give me a few days to work on it. Gonna have freehand the letters so I can put them on top of the faded design.

Also the sprits type thing you were asking about can be done with the spray can tool. ;)

Bro you dont have to do that. I got your back just so you know. Hell Im sure you already know I dont mind throwing you a few strains 4 helping me out with this. :) dont mind 1 bit bro. Im glad to know it can be done though.
It can be done. Just give me a few days to work on it. Gonna have freehand the letters so I can put them on top of the faded design.

Also the sprits type thing you were asking about can be done with the spray can tool. ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400091759094.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 65
  • uploadfromtaptalk1400091786988.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 68
  • uploadfromtaptalk1400091806453.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 71
Hell yeah. Its a date then. haha ;) I would love to meet a few of you guys & take a massive fishing trip, and just have a good time partying a little. haha I would bring my bowl, and the greenage. :vap-leafy_wave:

I'll even bring the boat. It's been known to look like an old steam boat when the cabin door opens. [emoji570]

Bro you dont have to do that. I got your back just so you know. Hell Im sure you already know I dont mind throwing you a few strains 4 helping me out with this. :) dont mind 1 bit bro. Im glad to know it can be done though.
It would be my pleasure and thanks that would be awesome of you to do that.. You don't have to, I just knew you were having trouble getting what you wanted down on paper and I do this sort of thing for fun.. But you know how it is, got work and family stuff to deal with.. But yea, it wont actually take me a few days. Just need to take about 30 min out of my time to draw it out, input it into my computer and illustrator.

Hell I may even just use my wacom to draw it out.. If you don't know what that is, it is a digital sketch pad. ;)

Cool deal bro, thanks again. ;) really does help us out a **** ton. Just shoot me your addy (pm) and I will get you a complementary pack of a few of our stains your way. :)
It would be my pleasure and thanks that would be awesome of you to do that.. You don't have to, I just knew you were having trouble getting what you wanted down on paper and I do this sort of thing for fun.. But you know how it is, got work and family stuff to deal with.. But yea, it wont actually take me a few days. Just need to take about 30 min out of my time to draw it out, input it into my computer and illustrator.

Hell I may even just use my wacom to draw it out.. If you don't know what that is, it is a digital sketch pad. ;)

Cool deal bro, thanks again. ;) really does help us out a **** ton. Just shoot me your addy (pm) and I will get you a complementary pack of a few of our stains your way. :)
Hey dank.. Check your email that you sent to me.. the dns one.. I put the design in there.

Latest posts

Back