COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hydrogreen, you repped the wrong person.. haha..

Thanks for it though, even though it was meant for the post above. ;)

Very pretty bro. :) nice n green. You know if she is a she and not a he? lol Or is it reg seed,bag seed? Strain name? Sorry if I missed this. :vap_bong__emoticon: to much of that. lol
Show offs!!!! LOL!!!

Here is a shot of my entry as of today. Day 29 and staying really short. It almost looks like it lost 2 inches.....

Clear water only!

hey dank, see if you can find the pacmen inside the design.. :laugh:

I guess that could be you and stew.. ;)

Will do bro. Pacman you say ?
haha, yea.. I noticed it after the fact..

The to e's in genetics look like little pacmen. haha

stew hit me up a min ago he seems to like it.. He says he has like 6 other designs as well.

If you two end up using mine, I'll be stoked.

;) well, I say what goes. haha although his option & or thoughts go behind allot of our details. Also he has made some DAMN good crosses. His Bruised Skunk is crazy skunky smelling. Smells like a skunk straight up pissed all over your grow room. Also his Circus Candy (smells like candy) is really good and a few un named. Just for now. We have a nice selection coming up in fem. However, I feel positive we will end up using your design. Im sure he is just really excited to get his out for our t-shirts. know what I mean? I will go ahead & take a look here in about 30 minutes and see how it looks down sized on a t-shirt. :) And I will still keep my word on those beans. :)
haha, yea.. I noticed it after the fact..

The to e's in genetics look like little pacmen. haha

stew hit me up a min ago he seems to like it.. He says he has like 6 other designs as well.

If you two end up using mine, I'll be stoked.

;) well, I say what goes. haha although his option & or thoughts go behind allot of our details. Also he has made some DAMN good crosses. His Bruised Skunk is crazy skunky smelling. Smells like a skunk straight up pissed all over your grow room. Also his Circus Candy (smells like candy) is really good and a few un named. Just for now. We have a nice selection coming up in fem. However, I feel positive we will end up using your design. Im sure he is just really excited to get his out for our t-shirts. know what I mean? I will go ahead & take a look here in about 30 minutes and see how it looks down sized on a t-shirt. :) And I will still keep my word on those beans. :)
Sounds good. We've been conversing over email and he is showing me some of his designs. I think you'll like what I did.. I made things a bit more crisp if you know what I mean..

Like I said any adjustments I can do. just ask.. I didn't really fade out the background, but I did make it look like there is bong bubbles coming up the medical symbol and leaf. ;)

And thanks again bro.. It will be awesome to grow out those beans..

Are you planning on making fem for all your crosses or just specific ones?

you should delete that bro ;) but thanks for showing me!!
Delete what?
That isn't the final version.. The final is sitting in his email. Its somewhat similar, but different by quite a bit..
:D

Very pretty bro. :) nice n green. You know if she is a she and not a he? lol Or is it reg seed,bag seed? Strain name? Sorry if I missed this. :vap_bong__emoticon: to much of that. lol

It hasn't shown sex yet! It's bag seed from some herb my old business partner used to grow. I have a feeling it will turn out way better than anything he had grown.

Don't sweat it Bro!!! I would not expect you to remember my junk with all that you have going on!

I want to be a grower like NCH when i grow up!
your not doing to bad yourself :) i was creeping on your journal the other day you have lots of pretty closet monsters going
you were the one with the high CBD strain going ?
how far away is that from being done
im asking because i have a few of these i got for my mom and she ended up not wanting to medicate any more after her chemo was done so i have yet to try these beans
http://cbdcrew.org/varieties/cbd-yummy/
says the CBD to THC is 1 to 1 sounds like a good pain killer smoke with out the head high
im looking forward to a smoke report of the ones you have going

I really like it myself. Stew doesn't say much. lol Although I'm sure he does. Like said I'm sure he is just really stoked to get his design on a few, ya know? ;) But yeah, I will most definitely kick out a few with your design and see how it goes :)
Sounds good. We've been conversing over email and he is showing me some of his designs. I think you'll like what I did.. I made things a bit more crisp if you know what I mean..

Like I said any adjustments I can do. just ask.. I didn't really fade out the background, but I did make it look like there is bong bubbles coming up the medical symbol and leaf. ;)

And thanks again bro.. It will be awesome to grow out those beans..

Are you planning on making fem for all your crosses or just specific ones?

Well, I honestly don't see it. However, that is something I am messing around with. We have new better designs now going on our t-shirt line. Here is one of our strains that my business partner named in memory of my Mother after passing due to cancer. The original I didn't make, my business partner did. Maybe you should take that up with him if your concerned about it. Like said though, I really don't see any likeness what so ever. Anyone else? Just bc their design has a crown "on" it in the design, it doesn't have a crown on the D. Which by the way that (DnS) is Dank n Stew. That that isn't trying to copy anything. I personally haven't even looked at any of DNA logo's. I tried their stuff out a few grows back & wasn't impressed at all. But thats just me. Here's 1 of the many going on our t-shirt line.
haha, you know I'm working on that one for stew also right? I told him I would create him some custom letters.. He likes the design, he told me he really liked it, he just didn't agree with the medical symbol simply because you two haven't had a chance to get the thc content tested.. ;)

I hear that. Looks good anyways. It looks like it will turn out great.. :)
It hasn't shown sex yet! It's bag seed from some herb my old business partner used to grow. I have a feeling it will turn out way better than anything he had grown.

Don't sweat it Bro!!! I would not expect you to remember my junk with all that you have going on!

lol. He is to complicated. lol ;)
haha, you know I'm working on that one for stew also right? I told him I would create him some custom letters.. He likes the design, he told me he really liked it, he just didn't agree with the medical symbol simply because you two haven't had a chance to get the thc content tested.. ;)

Dank, I just topped my auto.. Gonna attempt to clone the top.. hahah.. funny though, cause I didn't realize I was out of rockwool cubes, so I'm using a peat moss instead.. I hope it works,, it will be amusing to me.

About to post some pics of here new found topless-ness in my journal.
:D

Latest posts

Back