COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. I hear that. haha I get like that to sometimes. Sideways twisted. I wont set foot in my vehicle if im to blinded though. Although I cant say I dont drive with a little buzz sometimes. ;) I seen where you guys was talking about GDP.We have a male GDP & made our GBP She smells allot like the Berry Bomb cut (mother) allot! But takes her time flowering. Usually you can count on her being finished in or around 8 to 9 weeks. Most of our purple strains live up to their name. Purple strains really tun purple. Wider range in some though. Like with the MS(Marie's Sapphire) Ive seen 2 pheno's so far. A few of our testers are finding 2 to 3 phenos in a few of them as well. But yeah, like said I will hooks you up 4 helping me out .. ;) so you can get you a few purps up in rotation.. haha
hahah, I wish I could say that..

Yep, I forgot to come there cause, well you know, I was too high.. Seems like when I get real LIT my fiancee wants me to drive somewhere.. haha.. I'm like, ok, its gonna take us a while to get there though.

Yeah she is.. Shes smoking on the same thing as you..

lol. I hear that. haha I get like that to sometimes. Sideways twisted. I wont set foot in my vehicle if im to blinded though. Although I cant say I dont drive with a little buzz sometimes. ;) I seen where you guys was talking about GDP.We have a male GDP & made our GBP She smells allot like the Berry Bomb cut (mother) allot! But takes her time flowering. Usually you can count on her being finished in or around 8 to 9 weeks. Most of our purple strains live up to their name. Purple strains really tun purple. Wider range in some though. Like with the MS(Marie's Sapphire) Ive seen 2 pheno's so far. A few of our testers are finding 2 to 3 phenos in a few of them as well. But yeah, like said I will hooks you up 4 helping me out .. ;) so you can get you a few purps up in rotation.. haha
OMG, thanks so much for that.. I would love to get some of that.. I'm all gitty like a little school girl now..

:vap-leafy_wave::dancing:

maybe santa will see what he can do. ;) j/k bro I will check the boxes/fridge & see whats up. like said I will also throw in a few of our newer ones for all your hard work. I dont mind 1 bit. :)
OMG, thanks so much for that.. I would love to get some of that.. I'm all gitty like a little school girl now..

:vap-leafy_wave::dancing:

maybe santa will see what he can do. ;) j/k bro I will check the boxes/fridge & see whats up. like said I will also throw in a few of our newer ones for all your hard work. I dont mind 1 bit. :)
Great.
I made that link for you.. Its in your PM.

I replied in my post to you. looked at your pics though. Seen pics of the plant you ran a few months back, and the baby. lol I asked you a ? your stoned to aren't you? haha ;)

why yeah lol ;) that's amazing how similar our smoke is!! Haha I had a pick of me in there and decided to take it out..don't ask me why..lol I don't remember?

did you see the rose bush? I didn't get it in there yet, but I have a pic of this years blooms and she was covered up!

I seen a pic of a rose? yeah I seen that. lol
why yeah lol ;) that's amazing how similar our smoke is!! Haha I had a pick of me in there and decided to take it out..don't ask me why..lol I don't remember?

did you see the rose bush? I didn't get it in there yet, but I have a pic of this years blooms and she was covered up!

Hell yeah he is. Glad he is a good friend, and fellow grower. :ccc:

I had to wake and bake early for a MRI this morning. With that out of the way. Ready to roll another. [emoji43]

Latest posts

Back