Comming along great Switched to 12/12 - New Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
Their Beautiful :')

:icon_smile:

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

Very nice. Some already have some nice buds popping out. I hope you have a good carbon filter set up to scrub the air because they are fixin to start odoring up shortly :)

You cruel man!
First you tie your lady up
Then you smoke her sister in from of her
That's Sadomasochism
At it's finest

:aok::48:

Hey man do you know that your pics are dated 2011? :eek: have you finished flowering them yet? :)

Haha Sadomasochism That one was funny.

The dates are wrong, i didn't take the timestamps off before i took the pics, I just got a new camera so i was exited to use it aha.

These pictures where taken Oct 21st, 2013.

Since they've been in flower growth has been intensely fast. Im just waiting to see some new buds :)

I have 1 male in there im about to take out, i may make some seeds, we'll see what happens. The male is a good strain some pineapple express and 2 females are the same. then i have a couple Mr. Nice Guys.

Im using Age old organics with Cal/Mag, Cannizyme enzymes. Its working so good together. Looks like im going to have at least 5 females out of the 10 original planted so i got a 50/50 result, not bad :)

Im going to take some new pics today and post them, Check it out.

Looking good bro. Nice and healthy. Green Mojo.

Nice job there. Everybody is looking happy. Keep an eye on the one that started flowering in 18/6 light. She probably has some auto genetics and should be ready before the others. You don't want to take bud before its time, but you also don't want to let it go too long either.

Ive been keeping n eye on it since it looks to pretty.

There growing so much faster than my last grow, i think i got the nutrients right finally and sufficient light.

More Pictures today :D

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg