Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple of mai li, She's at 3' 3" and slowly budding up. I think her main cola is gonna be big.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

What a beautiful plant... But when I see it, I'm so afraid of hurting it.. It looks so skinny and delicate.. I hope the stems will be able to carry a phat harvest.. Well maybe I is just because I'm use to looking at my monster plant.. Will be some nice pictures in this thread in a few weeks.. Your camera looks a little blurry chef.. Is there any way you can borrow another one for some superb pics for the finish?

The mai li is really beautifull! You got an estimation on flowering time? Looks like she will go on for quite a while, being so sativa dom.

kebnekajse said:
Thought i might show you my girl. As i said she's been growing good for the last week or so, but man did she take her time! It's hard to say how she's improved besides the quicker pace, but she looks overall happier, perkier and lusher. She will hit the screen in a few days, then i will wait untill it's halfwau filled and then switch to 12/12. That will take 2-3 weeks i think.

Wow didn't see you there... Is that a hydro bucket? She is looking good, but weird why she was so slow.. It doesn't make any sense.. But hopefully she will end up being a big strong one.. She just needs a little more time. It does however not look like a sativa dom... But maybe she will later. Can't wait to see

Gonna have to tie her off when she starts to get heavy. I have no idea on finish she's 50 days in now sh'e gonna take awhile ill try to take pics when i haven't vaped so hard.

RiskyPack said:
Wow didn't see you there... Is that a hydro bucket? She is looking good, but weird why she was so slow.. It doesn't make any sense.. But hopefully she will end up being a big strong one.. She just needs a little more time. It does however not look like a sativa dom... But maybe she will later. Can't wait to see

No, it's just a bucket.

She is a sat/indica hybrid and this one is not really sativa but still more so than indica.

I stopped caring about the slow grotha while ago and just keep going. Besides, she's gotten better. But it's annoying since i made a real effort rinsing the coco this time. Thought it would pay off but noooooo.

Still in week 2 of flowering.. She is starting to get more buds.. Did the last LST on her, to get a more even canopy. What do you think?

Day 045 - 01.jpg

Day 045 - 02.jpg

Day 045 - 03.jpg

Day 045 - 04.jpg

Holy jeebus risky look out....risky?....can'y find you in that jungle! Man your gonna produce some serious bud my friend!

Thanks chef.. It is a bit of a jungle.. I don't think I will be doing any trimming, it is too hard to reach all those bottom branches.. I think I'll just let nature do it course.. I just looked at pictures from my second grow this morning, and now I'm kinda worried that she will outgrow my closet.. Lets see what happens.

Edit: Maybe I should start a new competition and see if anyone can guess which top is the top of the main stem.

She has hit the screen! Got two pics worth showing. Not long now before i flip.

Risky, you've done well with the lst. The main shoot is furthest to the left in the pic.

DSC01033.JPG

DSC01034.JPG

KK I think that is going to be one bad *** Scrog grow. You are almost right.. At least you are on the right side :-D It is actually the one right next to it.
Will this be the last week before you switch? I bet it will really take off when you start flowering. You are still a contender for the first price. :-D 3 good looking plants in this thread.

I think this might be the last week before i switch. She grows a coulpe of cm a day and i want to switch before the screen is filled to manage stretch and be able to rearrange branches if they grow unevenly.

I'm starting to get a good feeling from this plant. Only problem is that the stem is thinner than i'm used to, but it might be strainrelated.

man this is gonna take awile! Here's mai li over 3 foot and sloooooowly budding up. I was told that this was a slow strain but jeebus! Keb by the time you put yours to flower ours will be ready at the same time.....i hope.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

Here is the Nemesis after 2 weeks of flowering. I took a measure and she is just about 60x60x60 cm, so roughly 2 cubic foot. :-D She is quite square.. The buds are starting to form nicely. Enjoy the pictures.. I gave her a res change today and some fresh nutes, and the roots are really filling up the res.

KK I believe she will do good.. She was just a slow starter..

Chef... What a beauty.. Can't wait until she starts really budding up.. We will show some awesome buds in this thread.

Green MOJO to the both of you

Day 049 - 01.jpg

Day 049 - 02.jpg

Day 049 - 03.jpg

Day 049 - 04.jpg

Day 049 - 05.jpg

I think it's a matter of days before the flip. Just let a few more shoots reach the screen. Looking forward to it.

DSC01036.JPG

KK I think she will be going for a very long time, but I'm sure the buds will be worth it.. You might not get the biggest harvest, but I think you have the most potent strain.

Latest posts

Back