Compleatly dried and crispy... is she dead?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

akirahz

We'll i started seeing some yellowing about 4-5 days ago, then yesterday i noticed her leafs were curling up like there was too much heat.. so i decided to move her farther from the lights yesterday... today i open the hatch at sun up and there she is.. barely alive, dont know what happend?? the other lady is looking healthier then ever, and so are the sproutlings, and its not even that hot in the cab in general.

my question is.. is it dead?

death1.jpg

death2.jpg

pull her ou n bong her up say a prear for her the poor wee thing yip toased mate least you can have a early smoke up

They are still green but ive never grown marijuana before so i don't know, but did you water them because those plants look really dehydrated.

yeah but for some reason the water just likes to hang out on top of this one.. same soil, but im trying to mix the soil to get the water to drain or get sucked down into the soil, but its been sitting there in a pool not going down.. i think i just found out why it died..

That happened to me during my 1st attempt. Just shrivveled up. After that happened I concentrated on my outdoor plants and vowed to never grow indoors again..lol. Sorry I am no help, but I feel your pain.

I agree... it's time to fire that puppy up with a day or two's drying....

alright, she got the chop, im not going to bother curing it or air drying it , i already blow dried the whole thing, and took a snipping, 4 hits it took to get me feeling it, tastes great at first, then has a harshy after taste (prob cause of the quick dry) but.. yowza im def feeling it -- its so pre-mature as well, i just hope i get to harvest the last one @ full strength and she dont die on me :( -- in all im glad i got to sample it early but i would of much rather waited the extra month almost since i only had 2 females :(

oooooo.... u just went from two plants down to one?

that bites... well... I tell ya, friend... if you wanna come to my place, I can give you a couple clones....

Looks like because of the soil you drownd her. Ditch that soil. Is it just yard dirt. Looks like to much clay. By you some good soil and learn how to water and how much water too use.

If you had holes in the bottom of the pot you wouldnt have drown them

akirahz said:
alright, she got the chop, im not going to bother curing it or air drying it , i already blow dried the whole thing, and took a snipping, 4 hits it took to get me feeling it, tastes great at first, then has a harshy after taste (prob cause of the quick dry) but.. yowza im def feeling it -- its so pre-mature as well, i just hope i get to harvest the last one @ full strength and she dont die on me :( -- in all im glad i got to sample it early but i would of much rather waited the extra month almost since i only had 2 females :(

didnt know you could smoke leaves.

May your plant rest in peace !!! A couple clones i tried last week look like that too cuz forgot to put the lid back on ....sad

---------

Smoke the leaves ? hmmm hmmm rather not !! LOL

Latest posts

Back