Complete outdoor organic grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skoomaman

Reaction score
This was placed outside at 2 inches tall in a hole that was filled with top soil we stole so im not sure what kind it is, its not miracle grow for sure XD. Then we left it for a month untouched due to being away and now it looks beautiful but the only problem is ANTS, edit red ants. im thinking of putting a cicle of some kindof poison on the ground but that would probally get washed away. would a fly catcher work if it was on the ground?

i know you can spray the plant but i would rather not unless thats the best way to go.

could anyone tell me anything about this plant because we just got the seeds not knowing what type they were. looks like a mix of both sativa/indica to me but i cant be sure.

also my other buddy told me he has different nutes and one of them is a thc enducer that just makes the plant produce more crystal/thc. I just dont know if edit me or just exajerating, does such athing exist?

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

Looks like a indica dominant plant. Nice wide leaves. And yes there are nutes that say they enhance Trichome production.

Hello skoo man ! I'd say its an indica dom as well ! Although the sex of this plant is unknown ? Keep an eye on it ..should show soon enough !( buddy told me he has different nutes and one of them is a thc enducer ) Thats Rubbish ! It all depends on the nutes you feed it during flower ! As long as you feed her a good flower nute This will help encourage large Buds and improve her potency to a degree ! P + K should be higher than N as these are essential for a flowering plant ...i guess some may say THC inducer I'll be using thrive but i'm in OZ land and have no Fox farms products but there are some good FF products i believe = Big Bloom , Tiger bloom ,and another is Big Bud but i cannot remember if thats a FF product ! I also recommend feeding a good dose of N = nitrogen 1-2 weeks before flowering commences as this will aid your gal with an extra kick in N to help her through the flowering period ! Clones maybe ? You could take a cutting or 2 and put it straight into flowering at home on a 12/12 light cycle . This will allow you to know what you have sooner ! And if your result is a female ...Rip those clones and ya gal will be ready to give a couple more if you wish ! Then you can vege them at home get em used to the sun again slowly ! And grow , grow, grow , All the best !

unfortunately this is not in my possession, but ill be helping him with it. are the ants which had a munch on the bottom leaves going to be a problem. im also sure they're in the ground too cuz the area has lots of them

ive grown before where there were lots of ants and ant hills and i guess they didnt seem to do much damage to my babys. i wouldnt worry much about them but i guess i wouldnt just take my word for it...maybe someone else will input cuz i know i wondered the same thing when i saw all those ant hills.

skoomaman said:
This was placed outside at 2 inches tall in a hole that was filled with top soil we stole so im not sure what kind it is, its not miracle grow for sure XD. Then we left it for a month untouched due to being away and now it looks beautiful but the only problem is ANTS, goddamn red ants. im thinking of putting a cicle of some kindof poison on the ground but that would probally get washed away.

Love your plant but "Organic" it is not. Not trying to be a jerk but just saying. As far as the ant problem, keep the soil mulched heavily around the plant with leaves or straw so it retains moisture, that will help keep your ants away; they do prefer a dry soil.

k i know it might not be 100% organic im just saying that no nutes of any kind were used on it, except for maby what was in the soil

Hey Skoomaman, I think some of the best advice came from godspeedsuckah, the dry soil will attract the Ants, Mulch is the best, natural fertiliser and keeping the soil moist.
Trying to fight the Ants is nearly pointless, they are Ants, they are Hardcore!
Create a micro climate they do not like....
And by the way, you have a Goood looking plant..
Cheers

Latest posts

Back