Computer Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an old set of speakers I try in the back of PC and my speakers didn't work nor did the speaker work in the front of PC (green jack). Now, I have on back order a small pair of speakers use in the USB port. Looking forward to the listening to the sounds of music.☺️
No more earphones.
The external speakers I have came with subwoofers. The subwoofers are what power the smaller speakers though the smaller speakers are what are plugged into the headphone or speaker jacks on my computers. Without plugging in the subwoofer, the smaller speaker pair won’t work. Maybe yours are the same?

They got to be broke. I'm waiting on Amazon to reverse my double order I place and caught it in time before they shipped both. (They took money out of my account twice) I order me a Rotisserie toaster oven and looking forward to the tasty flavor it makes.

Thank you oldfogey8 Yes mine are like that Subwoofer is where the green plug comes from and plugs into the back of PC and no doesn't work.

Hey Gang,,just thought i would start this thread where peeps could come and ask questions.
I use to build Computers so i know a little about them and might be able to help. If i don't know the answer i will research it for you or maybe someone else can chime in.
I was a Moderator on Woodys Lounge for about 4yrs. Thats the guy that wrote all the "Books For Dummies" series.
Anyway,,hope it can be a useful thread sometimes.
I need a usb printer cable, I’m jonesing

Hi WeedHopper I was wondering if you know anything about San Disk for cameras. I purchase a regular SanDisk it has Ultra 140 MB SD XC: 64 GB SanDisk written on the cover. Well, when I turn my camera on it's telling me Card is not format. Then it says formatting will clear all date. I agree press the yes button it does nothing. What do you think is wrong? I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. I never had this problem before. 🤪

Sounds like you have a file conflict with the card and the camera. Have you tried taking a picture to see what it does? Might try a different Sandisk.

Hi WeedHopper I was wondering if you know anything about San Disk for cameras. I purchase a regular SanDisk it has Ultra 140 MB SD XC: 64 GB SanDisk written on the cover. Well, when I turn my camera on it's telling me Card is not format. Then it says formatting will clear all date. I agree press the yes button it does nothing. What do you think is wrong? I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. I never had this problem before. 🤪
Do you have a computer you could format it on? If there is a corrupted format, that may rattle its brains so to speak and allow you to format it on your camera. I have a trail cam that only accepts a 32 GB card. I’ve tried 64 GB cards and it can’t format it.

I tried a couple of things nothing works they are scratches on the copper edges on the back of the card. I think I got a bum card.

Thank you Hopper.

Do you have a computer you could format it on? If there is a corrupted format, that may rattle its brains so to speak and allow you to format it on your camera. I have a trail cam that only accepts a 32 GB card. I’ve tried 64 GB cards and it can’t format it.

I tried the computer, and the card will not format. I will buy a 32 GB card or lower maybe my camera has the same problem. I just haven't been able to take any pictures of my update my grow bummer. Thank you oldfogey.

THats is what i would do is try a 32gb card. I bet it will work then.

Hopper I'm having a Proformance issue. My computer is running really slow. I'm running Avast Premium Security for protection. After I sign up for APS they wanted me to add extra for performance issue when found. I don't have the money now. Is there something I can do to help fix the slowest problem.? Thank you in advance for your help. Have a great day.

Some of those security programs will suck the life out of your processor and kill your speed.
Uninstall Avast like CM said and see what happens. When's the last time you ran a defragmentation program?
Are you running all the memory your computer motherboard will handle?

Latest posts

Back