connect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nbcbeats

Reaction score
wats the best way to go about finding a reliable connect online???? i read the post about the private messages and all that so im jus a lil nervous but im in need of a connect.

dude you are unlikely to find ANY CONNECTS here... this is a site for sharing grow info... if you want to grow your own, we r here to help. Otherwise i would look for a connect elsewhere... like your local ghetto... anybody can find some weed if they really want to.

Don't buy offline either, 99% of the sites are scams.. if not all of em.

wats the best way to go about finding a reliable connect online???? i read the post about the private messages and all that so im jus a lil nervous but im in need of a connect

grow your own leo.

and mikey how the Edit Language u have 146 posts already u Edit Language.... u been here a month! :finger:

Lol .. hey man what can i say . i like the site.... and it seems like there has been people in need of direction so i help if i can ;).. besides man .. i dont' work remember!

Mr.Wakenbake said:
dude you are unlikely to find ANY CONNECTS here... this is a site for sharing grow info... if you want to grow your own, we r here to help. Otherwise i would look for a connect elsewhere... like your local ghetto... anybody can find some weed if they really want to.

Don't buy offline either, 99% of the sites are scams.. if not all of em.

ok, my bad, i do plan on my growin my own but in the meantime i was tryin to have somethin to past the time and its hard to find people who can get large amounts.and yea i had a friend who figured out about the online scams the hard way.

Does anyone else on here smell bacon??????OR is that a fishing pole i hear plopping a lure in the water??? Come on man, you aren't going to be getting anyone on here to connect you with much of anything .... getting large amounts huh?????

I think you need to go fishing for your big bust elsewhere...no offense

I ask that you stop looking for connections on this site. If you would have read the user guidlines you would have seen that we don't allow this. If you are looking for a connection go down to your local corner and find it. ;) THREAD CLOSED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back