contest giveaway for cash crop grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieselmj

Reaction score
I thought to let you all know about this contest giveaway for a $500 cash crop grow box. I think the draw is in May but a ton of people are already entering.

Not good thing to do ....Me thinks all they want is your info so they can Spam your accounts....besides those grow boxes Suk

oh and ya may wanna remove the face book link....very easy get you personal info...unless you dont mind sleeping next to ...Bubba No neck..:rofl:

Yeah send me the Info to BR549 Weedhopper Texas.:rolleyes:

4u2sm0ke said:
Not good thing to do ....Me thinks all they want is your info so they can Spam your accounts....besides those grow boxes Suk

oh and ya may wanna remove the face book link....very easy get you personal info...unless you dont mind sleeping next to ...Bubba No neck..:rofl:

Dont furget his cellmate Ben Dover ;)

BWD

What u mean spam? I was just sharing this competition I heard about not trying to spam noone's account! you may think the grow box suk but that's you...maybe others may want to take part in the contest. It's ridiculous the admin deleted the links...how are people supposed to go to the page?

QUOTE=4u2sm0ke]Not good thing to do ....Me thinks all they want is your info so they can Spam your accounts....besides those grow boxes Suk

oh and ya may wanna remove the face book link....very easy get you personal info...unless you dont mind sleeping next to ...Bubba No neck..:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Carefull pilgrems or big KK come to be kickin at yur arse yual be pickin to this pilgrem KK we all knows cant to be hear to the regular and THG be full plated. Just be ignorin fire and nobuddy be gettin banned ;)

BWD

y'all r funny :bong2: n I love it

right on dude:afroweed:

may the gods of MJ live 4 ever :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back