Contest idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAMSAI

Master Kushmen
Reaction score
i thought it would be cool to show off some artistic skills as in drawings having to do with marijuana, i dunno i just thought it seem cool, what do you guys think?

Seems a little bit of a stretch to me...as a bit of an artist myself, as well as an avid smoker....never really thought of combining the two in that way.

Drawing high, sure.....drawing WEED high....never done it.

we should have a first time grower contest where we all start on the beginning of the month or 01 01 09 :)

pothead4life said:
we should have a first time grower contest where we all start on the beginning of the month or 01 01 09 :)

I always start something on the first of the year--either seedlings or clones. It just seems to me to be the right way to bring in a new year.

This is so exciting! Can't wait for the Special Friends edition.
Thanks for the links big bro!
I just want to say that you're doing a great job, keep it up!

John Jackson said:
I just found your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your posts.In any case I'll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon
SPAM REMOVED /quote]

we love new participants :), but keep your SPAM in the can, please.

Hick said:
John Jackson said:
I just found your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your posts.In any case I'll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon
SPAM REMOVED /quote]

we love new participants :), but keep your SPAM in the can, please.

Hick he posted the same exact thing spam links and all in 3 threads...

yup.... "Polo" and Ralff Loren..:confused2:.. I mighta' let 'em slide if it were Levi and Pendleton...:p

Latest posts

Back