Costa Rica - anyone here been there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Lingo

Reaction score
Hello all,

What's going on ! ...i'm brand new to this site,, came across it looking for some help. going to Costa Rica very soon for my HoneyMoon!..any advice?

peace, J

hello and welcome to mp :48:
congratulations on the wedding :clap:
and enjoy your honeymoon :peace:

sweet! that's exactly what we are doing ... two days in the Los Angeles cloud forest, then Arenal for 3 days, then Manuel Antonio for 5 days.. I'm assuming it should be no problem to find whacky tobacco?

webehigh.com that tells a lot about the weed scene in different parts of the world

Johnny Lingo said:
sweet! that's exactly what we are doing ... two days in the Los Angeles cloud forest, then Arenal for 3 days, then Manuel Antonio for 5 days.. I'm assuming it should be no problem to find whacky tobacco?

You should have no problem at Manuel Antonio. At the entrance, about every other vendor sells pipes. I'm sure one could hook you up.

However, personally, I wouldn't even begin to think about purchasing there. The absolute last thing you want is a drug conviction in a third world country. Just stick to some Imperials (the native Costa Rican beer).

oh yea! made it back safe and sound.....hmmm..the first out of San Jose smelled like "Cow Manure", but 'i was way too eager and got rightfully what i deserved and lost($). however, in Arenal, I got a taste of Jamaica and survived the rest of the trip peacefully..according to the locals...the real problem is the powder, not the "hiebras malas", pretty much they are 30 years behind the times in that department and a little green is silly...well considering the fact that Americans and other parts of the world are injecting their economy with dinero! nov.-apr. are the best kind of times

You bought some in Arenal???

Wow, you have way more guts than I do. That place is crawling with cops.

Latest posts

Back