Cowboys Flora Grow Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks so tasty, hope mine does as well, still haven't figured out how to bring my pictures here:confused: !!, I know some computer people but don't want to share with them to share with you. hehe, anyway the purple erkles doing fine and I hope the buds are as nice as yours!!:hubba: gonna try it again i did all that picassa3 stuff here goes

Just put Bushy's(Tha Bushy Girl one on right,,40 days in flower) sister clone(on tha left,, 4wks old),,,, into Flower. Bushy is in soil,,tha clone is in my 1st DWC. The clone is gonna kick her sisters butt. One becuase she is a Hydro Grow and two because she wont be stressed all to hell like the other one was.:rolleyes:

Yep,,this is the third and final Growbox. They just keep getting better,,cause you guys keep giving me more Ideas. Anyway,,here is my New 2 story growbox. It is a 2x4 x 9ft high,,I use the bottom 5 ft to Flower and the top 4ft to Veg and clones. I have a 170 cfm exhuast fan pulling fresh air into and out of both areas. On the other side is all my nutes and stuff.
The girl on the right(Soil) is a couple days from harvest,,Very,very potent Sativa. The girl on the left(DWC)about 2 weeks into flower,, is her Clone,,and she is kicking the Mothers ***. I love the DWC. It is my new bestest friend.
Oh and I have started 3 Lowryders. I am using a new method(mine) I crack the seeds in the Paper Towels and put them directly into Neopreme Incerts.The tap roots grew over almost two inches overnight. Check out on this link. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=417918
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=417269&postcount=9

CowboyBudsky said:
The girl on the left(DWC)about 2 weeks into flower,, is her Clone,,and she is kicking the Mothers ***. I love the DWC. It is my new bestest friend./quote]

Wow CB, that is f'n amazing, the difference between your soil and your (first) DWC. Good on you, man.

I hear ya' on the "all these new ideas I get from here" - I'm changing my mind on so many ideas, I'm driving myself nuts. Interesting too, that you were successful in plopping the seed into a neoprene collar (which I now have 25 of :hubba: ) Nice goin'. I am definitely gonna try that very soon.

Thanks for sharing your ideas/methods.

M-M

Moto-Man said:
CowboyBudsky said:
The girl on the left(DWC)about 2 weeks into flower,, is her Clone,,and she is kicking the Mothers ***. I love the DWC. It is my new bestest friend.

Wow CB, that is f'n amazing, the difference between your soil and your (first) DWC. Good on you, man.

I hear ya' on the "all these new ideas I get from here" - I'm changing my mind on so many ideas, I'm driving myself nuts. Interesting too, that you were successful in plopping the seed into a neoprene collar (which I now have 25 of :hubba: ) Nice goin'. I am definitely gonna try that very soon.

Thanks for sharing your ideas/methods.

M-M

Thank You

Yeah the Neopreme is cool as hell. Thats what my Bushy Clone in the DWC is also in(neopreme) I love it.
And ya cant beat DWC. Its the bomb.:hubba:

i agree. DWC is the bomb. i'm trying it for my first time also cowboy, and i'm liking it alot...bb...

Flowered With Floras

Chopped the girl on the right(of course) this Morning. Here are a few pics. Man Ill tell ya,,the Clone in the DWC is gonna be twice as big.:hubba:
Oh yeah they Trichs were at 90% Cloudy and 10% amber. She was exactly 101 days(14 wks) from seedling,,7 weeks Flower.

Cowboy that looks real good man. I can almost smell those buds from here. About what do you think your yield is?

kalikisu said:
Cowboy that looks real good man. I can almost smell those buds from here. About what do you think your yield is?

Dont get me to Lying..If I had to guess,,3/4 oz or so dry.

Im beginning to think I had a bit more then 20% amber.:eek: I slowed dried a Bud(oven @ 170F) took 6 hrs. Man oh man,,me and the wife loaded up the Bong,,,We didnt get thru it. She is on the couch laughing her *** off,,and I am Tore UP :ignore:. This is the best Sativa I have ever smoked. I cant imagine what its gonna smoke like when its Cured.:hubba: Gotta go,,this is way to much concen,,,,tration.:stoned:

looks good bro.ain't it nice to know what you are smoking?be well

Latest posts

Back