crap.. broken timer, what next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zem said:
if you grow in a small chamber you need only exhaust fan and dehumidifier, dont use hydro nutes in soil go read when you feed the soil you also feed the bacteria in it, hydro nutes dont do that so useful bacteria die and soil becomes dead cant be called organic anymore it has many drawbacks you can overwater soil its heavy and brings pests so if you gona use hydro nutes you might as well switch to hydro...
and i never said not to leave extra equipment around i have extra stuff of most of my stuff.. and for the poster above i never said miracle gro rocks i just know it works... come on guys we can all live in peace now :) i have to argue after every idea i give. there are many many really bad info bein given out there my info's ok if you read it objectively

What you are talking about has to do with chemical fertilizers. Lots of fertz made for soil that are chemical too.

So, because you can overwater soil, everyone should switch to hydro?

You should stop trying to rationalize your bad info. There is no objectively too it, its good or bad. Right or wrong.

ASE it dont matter if it's chemical or organic soil ferts have nitrogen compounds in them unbroken. bacteria feed on those and break them down into nitrates the form plants can take and the form found in hydro ferts. havent you been to school? the nitrogen cycle? you know the one with the cow pooping next to a plant with the sun above? stop feeding the bacteria and they die so the soil is dead. what i'm sayin is that if you're gona kill the soil just go hydro, if you want to grow in soil feed the soil with soil ferts this is very rational and scientific

zem said:
ASE it dont matter if it's chemical or organic soil ferts have nitrogen compounds in them unbroken. bacteria feed on those and break them down into nitrates the form plants can take and the form found in hydro ferts. havent you been to school? the nitrogen cycle? you know the one with the cow pooping next to a plant with the sun above? stop feeding the bacteria and they die so the soil is dead. what i'm sayin is that if you're gona kill the soil just go hydro, if you want to grow in soil feed the soil with soil ferts this is very rational and scientific

I wouldnt put rational and scientific anywhere near your posting. It may seem rational to you, but alas, we are right back to where we started. I dont think I will bother playing with you anymore, as this is derailing the thread at hand.

You statement that it doesnt matter if they are chemical or organic ferts right away shows that you do not know what you are debating. Not even worth arguing it anymore because you are lost on the subject.:holysheep:

Just a little advice that might help you. You have accused every person that you have disagreed with of being dumb or uneducated. I dont think you have mystical powers to divine the level of knowledge of all those across the net (although, I do have two degrees, so your spidey sense is way off). You shouldnt jump in and offer advice when you dont know what you are talking about. Rationalizing it later by saying you need to take the advice "objectively" just makes it you seem even worse.

BTW, I am now going to have to add to your list of statements:
"Miracle grow is good because cows **** and thats that!"

ASEgrower said:
You statement that it doesnt matter if they are chemical or organic ferts right away shows that you do not know what you are debating. Not even worth arguing it anymore because you are lost on the subject.:holysheep:
dude! go into the details, soil ferts wether organic or not contain nitrogen compounds not broken down nitrates like the ones in hydro ferts, jeez your 2 degrees serve you for nothing! you are fun though... and that list youre makin up changing my statements like clowning you can throw it with garbage no one's listening to this anymore. and yes this thread has derailed all cuz of you starting with debates from other threads we can just stop it by stickin to the topic and not goin personal

zem said:
dude! go into the details, soil ferts wether organic or not contain nitrogen compounds not broken down nitrates like the ones in hydro ferts, jeez your 2 degrees serve you for nothing! you are fun though... and that list youre makin up changing my statements like clowning you can throw it with garbage no one's listening to this anymore. and yes this thread has derailed all cuz of you starting with debates from other threads we can just stop it by stickin to the topic and not goin personal

You are still missing the point of what chemical fertilizers do to soil. Do you not know? Maybe you should do a little research. Apparently everyone on this forum knows and you dont. See if you can figure out the difference, and what effect they have on soil. :D

The point I am making to you is that you do not know everything, and should quit posting as so if you want to hang around here for very long. We all have something to learn and adding bad advice doesnt help anyone.

ETA My two degrees serve me very well. Once again, you open your mouth before you know what you are talking about. You have no idea what my degrees are in, yet you will run your mouth. I can tell you are young simply because your prime defense mechanism is to run your mouth. An obvious sign of youth.

I see the peace talks have still gotten nowhere....Zem why are you still arguing??? Give it up, quit rationalizing your bull crap. The site is turning into a pile of poo, because everyone is too busy arguing with you about this nonsense, instead of HELPING people with thier problems. You are distracting from the point at hand, and that is helping people grow good weed. Please just give up, you gave some not so good advice, we all have at one time or another...quit trying to justify it, own it, ...and move on so that we can get back to the nice little comunity that we have had here until you threw a wrench into it, and got everyone side tracked arguing with you. Please...move on!

ASEgrower said:
You are still missing the point of what chemical fertilizers do to soil. Do you not know? Maybe you should do a little research. Apparently everyone on this forum knows and you dont. See if you can figure out the difference, and what effect they have on soil. :D

The point I am making to you is that you do not know everything, and should quit posting as so if you want to hang around here for very long. We all have something to learn and adding bad advice doesnt help anyone.

ETA My two degrees serve me very well. Once again, you open your mouth before you know what you are talking about. You have no idea what my degrees are in, yet you will run your mouth. I can tell you are young simply because your prime defense mechanism is to run your mouth. An obvious sign of youth.
:rofl: you're so much fun man and i dont mean it in a bad way, really. no i must have missed somethig, as far as i knew chemical or organic ferts that are intended for soil have nitrogen compounds that bacteria feed on and not nitrate form of nitrogen. but im no soil grower anymore and i only tried organic then so why dont tell me what chemical ferts do to soil? i do not know everything and i'm sincerely asking :eek:
you're right i am young 28yrs of age but mind you i have a degree hahahaha

legalize_freedom said:
I see the peace talks have still gotten nowhere....Zem why are you still arguing??? Give it up, quit rationalizing your bull crap. The site is turning into a pile of poo, because everyone is too busy arguing with you about this nonsense, instead of HELPING people with thier problems. You are distracting from the point at hand, and that is helping people grow good weed. Please just give up, you gave some not so good advice, we all have at one time or another...quit trying to justify it, own it, ...and move on so that we can get back to the nice little comunity that we have had here until you threw a wrench into it, and got everyone side tracked arguing with you. Please...move on!
LF the guy who started this thread got his answer but we're still arguing cuz AES is comin in with other topics opening debates about me instead of the subject. what does hydro ferts vs. soil fert have to do with this thread? lets get back to subject,
so willow how's that grow takin it after that 27hour light you gave em? showed any signs of stress? cheers

zem said:
:rofl: you're so much fun man and i dont mean it in a bad way, really. no i must have missed somethig, as far as i knew chemical or organic ferts that are intended for soil have nitrogen compounds that bacteria feed on and not nitrate form of nitrogen. but im no soil grower anymore and i only tried organic then so why dont tell me what chemical ferts do to soil? i do not know everything and i'm sincerely asking :eek:
you're right i am young 28yrs of age but mind you i have a degree hahahaha

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50463

You should read that thread. Its been on the front page here for a bit, and I must say I learned more than a little bit from it.

It specifically describes the relationship between bacteria and fungus in the soil and the beneficial aspect of it. It also describes the effects of using chemical fertilizers on this relationship and the negative aspects of it. It doesnt stop me, I will still use FF or AN on my soils, as is described in the article, it works and is cheap.

lol wow this is alot more than i expected out of this thread,hah. anyways the ladies look good thanks all for advice on the matter im always paranoid about light stress and thought i was screwed on this one! but all looks good and i think we can ALL move on ... :D

yeah Willow...sorry for the side track, If you have anymore questions you may just want to start another thread, and let this one fade into the vastness of MP.

Latest posts

Back