Crazy Dream..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
The other day I had this dream. It was pretty freaky but it really makes me think what if...

Anyways in my dream instead of a normal war, man on man combat...It was like smart warfare. It was like some other country joined in the war against us. Instead of man on man they decided to attack every major power plant and power sources through out united states. Then they started attacking supply sources like...Grocery stores and factories that produce the food.

After they attacked every major point that we had to live comfortable they stormed the big cities and important vital control spots of united states and started to take over the country from the inside.

I woke up and didn't think anything at first and then I started to think about it. I mean it wouldn't really shut down our country but it would definately make us 50 Percent more vunerable IMO.

Almost makes me wanna convert to solar power energy now because if by any chance some accidents happen to even just your local area i wouldn't want to have to wait till the electricity situation was solved before i had power. Also if something like that did happen then if you didn't already have money it would be hard to make money to get stuff to produce electricity to your house anyways.

Just something weird i was really thinking about lately.

Dewayne

scary dream d but I could so see something like this happening.

i remember hearing about the middle east someday attacking our water supply, etc.

scary world, scary world.

Very true...i never heard anything like that but wow...that's another big one :p...sheesh we're so vunerable and all it would take is just a smart thinker. why fight us when you can make us fight ourselves :p

D- its probably healthier to not think about those kind of things..

Hope you don't have that terrible dream again! :p

occupation bites ***, but its funny the way it worries you though!

SmokinMom said:
scary dream d but I could so see something like this happening.

i remember hearing about the middle east someday attacking our water supply, etc.

scary world, scary world.

Damn american media blaming everything on the middle east.. I've heard some absurd things being said/blamed on the middle east...

"The Powers" that be, meaning Banking institutions, Defense contractors and corporations, that transcend meaningless borders would NEVER let this happen...

Kill their primary profit source?

H!

The IMF alone would stop it before anything happened.

Stop letting the media and hollywood put these insane ideas in your head. You should be more worried about chase manhattan and J.P. Morgan/Stanley buying up all the banks, like they did in the roaring 20's.

You should have bought stock in the Carlyle group...in the 80's

You should dedicate your life to spying on and exposing the Rockafeller Files.

Look closely @ south america, Hugo Chavez specifically.

He didn't want to play ball with the westerners, threats and one attempted cou did nothing, and all you hear about is "Russia this" and Crazy hugo" that...when in reality the man is a true hero.

He fixed the country and refuses to sell out to the west...

but what happened? He is publicaly hated here...why?

Because the same few (less than fifty MEN) own the entire "popular Media" along with many large corporations...like Bechtel, Exxon Mobile and Dow Chem, want yet ANOTHER south american country to rape.

Worry not about the "terrorists" and be much more afraid of the silent old man in the suit...'cause he can hurt you more than anyone else.

...and the all live here in america. So rest assured, nobody has the balls, money or resources to invade an entire cotinent full of the most violent, aggressive and heavily armed peoples in all of history.

Not to mention a millitary with the capacity to destroy the planet ten times over.

Don't worry, these rigid borders and international policies are about to change.

Good bye olden days hello New World Order and One World Government.

...hope this helps you sleep better.

Yeah, there'll be no occupation/invasion of America, and no need to worry on that. Some may occasionally perform a small attack of sorts but they will then run away or purposely kill themselves in the effort. The intimidation/consequence factor is way, WAY too high. He is right. Don't waste your time worrying about them, better you should be worried about our own.;)

Thats what we thought before 911 or how about Pearl Harbor. We have to be carefull of becoming a Sleeping Giant,,,,, again.;)

9-11 was in no shape or form anything similar to pearl harbor.

Please do not let the media confuse you.

My point was that we got caught with our pants down.WE missed opertunaties to stop Pearl Harbor Attack,,and we were warned before 911 about such an event,,,and we payed no attention.None of this is about the Media. This is Documentation. Anyway,,we all have our Ideas,,this ones just mine. And as someone says ive seen on this forum.
If ya dont mind,,it dont matters.:D

Nope it definately isn't about the media. I simply just had a dream, i'm not talking about who would attack us but i'm saying that's how vunerable we are these days.

It only made me realize that I was putting my full comfort into having electricity ya know. we always are comfortable and i'm just thinking that one day maybe something will happen god knows what. But i'd like to have some advance systems to be prepared. Just things such as solar energy and other things that just would make me stay comfortable.

I live where a lot of hurricanes hit now too so. Better safe than sorry.

But my point was just that i had a dream and that happened to be the storyline of it, but i'm not talking about this particular scenario being the case. I mean any circumstance that could make me uncomfortable or at least not prepared. Many things could happen. Your electricity could go out at any time due to multiple problems with power lines and transformers.

Pretty much that we all put our hope in always having something that makes us feel secure such as electricity but it could easily be gone. lol.

Dewayne

Latest posts

Back