Critically Smashed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella420

Hippy Peace Lovin Chica
Reaction score
ok I got some of these from the Doc and I was wondering if anyone has had success off of them. When I got them a few of them were broken I think from shipping but about 5 look decent...

Bella420 said:
ok I got some of these from the Doc and I was wondering if anyone has had success off of them. When I got them a few of them were broken I think from shipping but about 5 look decent...

By "some of these", and the fact that you posted this in the seedbank area, I'll assume that you mean you received broken seeds. I'll also assume that "Critically Smashed" is a strain name.

It takes a lot to break a seed. The package would have to be seriously smashed down to almost nothing.

If it was seeds that you're talking about, I would think that they were broken before entering the package. I'd advise you to contact the seller for replacement seeds. Explain it much better to them if you expect them to answer you.

yes they are seeds. I am not gonna complain they were freebies :D All my beans that I bought and paid for are perfect. Was just curious about that particular strain since they were freebie of the month I guess. I was just wondering if anyone had success and how the bud turned out :)

Hey bella

I got where you were coming from......

I have a few on the go, so pop on by later in the season and you can have a look see....................

Any mods passing by may want to relocate this post

no disrespect intended bella.

coffee table?

bud.uncle said:
Hey bella

I got where you were coming from......

I have a few on the go, so pop on by later in the season and you can have a look see....................

Any mods passing by may want to relocate this post

no disrespect intended bella.

coffee table?

None taken at all :p :48:

Still figuring out where to post things :eek:

I will defnitely keep an eye on your grow! Thanks Bud :D

Bella420 said:
yes they are seeds. I am not gonna complain they were freebies. All my beans that I bought and paid for are perfect. Was just curious about that particular strain since they were freebie of the month I guess.

It's good to hear that all the seeds you paid for arrived and were viable. There is no telling how the others got in bad condition. I've found that most of the time, *free* means less than valuable. *Free* prises are usually junk no one wants or can use. It's just a ruse to get you to buy something else.

Good luck to you!

Latest posts

Back