Crop demolished!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Skunk

Reaction score
Just found this awesome site! Wow wish I had this tool when I first began to grow. You can all bet I will be using this great tool from now on. Here in the big T we just had a hurricane come in, got all but one plant. Does anyone think fema will help me out? Right???? I have one plant left, she does not look like she's gonna make it. That is the bad thing about growing outdoors. Mother nature really controls everything. Got so much rain my last baby got a bit waterlogged. She's drying up slowly, and she just got her first watering today since the storm. Ever see a grown man cry like a baby? But hey, thats the price we sometimes have to pay for those full growing season harvest. Nothing better than a wheelbarrow full of buds from one set of plants.
Keep all that good info comming, looks like I am gonna have to do a bit of indoor gardening this year.... So I will Probably need it.....

:hubba: cloning method can work!! start off with cup and tap water, just cut some of them;)

Welcome to MP. What a bummer about your crop. Atleast your safe and there is always next year. ;) Enjoy the site!

I never really thought about cloning. I have some real good seed that a buddy of mine brought back from El Salvador, so I was really thinking of trying my hand at some hydro. Although the plants I had were all female as well as the one that got to much water. She made it to about 9 1/2 feet tall with huge buds that are just not quite ready. I live in a neighborhood and had to dress her up with silk flowers from a craft store, just to mask the plant, what a sight. Sure hate to loose that stain. Do you think that it would be worth a shot to clone her since she is already making buds, or would it even work. I have always heard that the shock is to hard on a clone from a plant that is already budding. Just what I've heard I don't know. I am gonna get my stuff together and give it a try, can't hurt. Thanks Papabeach1!

welcome to mp. sorry to hear about your loss. atleast you still have the one plant. hope to see some pics up soon

Super Skunk said:
I live in a neighborhood and had to dress her up with silk flowers from a craft store, just to mask the plant!
Brilliant!

slowmo77 said:
welcome to mp. sorry to hear about your loss. atleast you still have the one plant. hope to see some pics up soon

Just put some pics up of my lonely little plant....

Latest posts

Back