curing question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tito13

Reaction score
Hi, thanks to all. I just cut, harvest half of my plants. Im drying. I work all day, how can i cure with this schedule. I was thinking, seal the major jars during the day, and open them when i get home, leave the jars open during the entire night, and close them when i go to work the whole day, will this work. Ive been reading everything, it says burp once or twice per day, but i work the whole day. How should i cure my meds. Thanks.

Yo Ho tito13,

First thing is you need to be thinking along the lines of keeping your stash from turning moldy on you.

I would concentrate on drying, and setting yourself up for the cure first. Then if you can only burp outside of your work hours then that is what you got to work within. I don't burp them myself when I am zonked out and snoozing !! So, just try to do your best with what you got to work with.

So burp just before you go out the door, and then as soon as you can when your home. You should be fine with that, but watch, watch, watch for any hint of mold, and if you see it, you best bust a move quick.

I think your gonna be just fine , and pleasantly surprised with your smoke.

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

Yeah, KK seems to be right on. That's what I do. I burp them several times while I'm at home and awake, and always right before work. Like KK said, if they're dried properly before putting them into jars, then leaving them closed during working hours should be just fine.

Latest posts

Back