Curling Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going back reading this thread,i agree with blanco.,the leaves are getting crowed out by the canopy probably.i have this issue at times.it is due to not enough light getting to some of the leaves.i do not worry about it.i do rotate the plants on occassion.just be sure you have your ph adjusted to between 5.5-5.8

I have been in Veg since early october as well, and just set the lights back 5 days ago. I also am using FFoF soil and FF nutes. My plants are super healthy and look great. I have yet to have pH problems in my soil.
Juice- I would feed them. I have had leaves looking like that and my babies just needed a good feeding with pH adjusted water. I know pH can be a real problem for some people. I constantly check my soils pH and the run off just to make sure. My pH is 6.2-6.5 at all times.

PH should be 6.3--6.8 anything under 6.0 will make the plant do some funcky ****..Allways test your run off when in soil..IMO..the first sign of something not looking or acting right...I use disstiled water from the store..but it still reads 7 sometimes..so I use PH up/down and run my PH @ 6.4 constant veg and flower...IMO..i would get some up/down...and start checking your run off..hope this helps:bolt::bong:

I use Fox Farm...heres a feed schedual.. ( change xx 2 tt )
hxxp://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

andy52 said:
going back reading this thread,i agree with blanco.,the leaves are getting crowed out by the canopy probably.i have this issue at times.it is due to not enough light getting to some of the leaves.i do not worry about it.i do rotate the plants on occassion.just be sure you have your ph adjusted to between 5.5-5.8

andy ...this is a soil grower..Ph you stated is Hydro..;)

Latest posts

Back