Current Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I leeched the soil again for the last time, until the final Flush in a few weeks. My bubbler idea was a bust, except for the fact that it makes a really good Nute/Vitamin mixxer. I'm failing miserably at close up shots of the buds..definately need more practice, But if you can see from the pics things are beginning to frost over nicely, and they are just Covered in hairs, and seem to be doing well, I think the pre-nuted soil has finally lost it's nutes I was able to fert. at 1/2 Power flower solution and haven't noticed ANY (new) burning. Lights ordered, Veg room is almost finished, and seeds are on the way, need to pick up some soil, and maybe in a week or 2 I will have shots from the "next" grow..anyways here are a few pics. (I'm picture happy).
Week 8 week 4 into flower. Thanks for stopping in all:)

100_1759.JPG

100_1760.JPG

100_1761.JPG

100_1763.JPG

100_1765.JPG

100_1768.JPG

100_1775.JPG

Curious they are week 4 into flowering and week 8 since they broke soil. Thanks for stopping in all!

400watt HPS lights showed up today, OMG reflectors make a HUGE difference, I have no need for the second light yet, which is a downer because after install Temps dropped to 69-70 degrees F. @ the canopy..Need to figure something out there. May move the lights closer, but I'm a little scared :eek: . Also, (same day) seeds showed up, I now have "Pakistan Valley", "Blue Haze", and KC "Escape" x 10 each (non fem.) Gonna throw them in the germ. process, as the veg room is finished, and ready to accept the babies. Will post pics soon. I bet the ladies are gonna love the new light,/ hate the lower temps, hope they don't herm on me :confused: ! Wish me luck.

KCFan58 said:
400watt HPS lights showed up today, OMG reflectors make a HUGE difference, I have no need for the second light yet, which is a downer because after install Temps dropped to 69-70 degrees F. @ the canopy..Need to figure something out there. May move the lights closer, but I'm a little scared :eek: . Also, (same day) seeds showed up, I now have "Pakistan Valley", "Blue Haze", and KC "Escape" x 10 each (non fem.) Gonna throw them in the germ. process, as the veg room is finished, and ready to accept the babies. Will post pics soon. I bet the ladies are gonna love the new light,/ hate the lower temps, hope they don't herm on me :confused: ! Wish me luck.

Awsome KC, I wouldn't worry that much about the temps until you start dipping into the 50's.

I let my plants get down to 58 degrees F at night with lights off and they don't seem to mind it at all.

Cant wait to see pic's of the setup!

KC, If you let them flower to long they might, but since they were givin to you it's hard to be sure. Just have to use a scope to check for sure! Ladies looking good though. I think a cooler temp(75 to 70 ) is better than warmer(80 to 85 ) although it depends on variety. Most types now like the 75 temps. At 7to 8 weeks you need to start checking closely.

So I put the seeds in a glass of water, last time I just used a paper towel method, they took around 48 hours to show ANY progress, this time they are ALREADY cracking! In about 24 hours, seems like they (most) will be ready for soil in 1 more day!. In all fairness the other seeds were poor genetics, (bagseed) so dunno if it's that or the water treatment, anyways, I may have found the new way! Pics, and a new journal coming SOON!

No pics this week, and even my update is a day behind, I was sick as could be yesterday! So I'll just text it up this time. The ladies are dinking a bit more now a days, the buds sites are filling in nicely, and since I don't know what strain this is (other than knowing that it's indica dominant by appearance) I'm going to assume that harvest time is in three weeks, which means this weekend I will be giving them their final flush before harvest. Pics to come next week!

wow... only 8 weeks?? that is pretty quick!

i am expecting to be around 10 weeks... i am in week 4 as of today... your girls are looking great, how many grows do you have under your belt??

Cat, this is my first grow, and I may be WAY off for all I know, it could be closer to 10 weeks, but, I'm going to flush them in preperation for an early harvest because I'd rather be wrong and have already flushed, then be wrong, and have it be harverst time, and still need 2 weeks to flush everything out. Thanks for the kind words! :D

Like I said I flushed just in case havest time is 8 weeks, it's prolly gonna be eight weeks weather they are ready or not, the new plants are stretching a little and I'm going to be ready to move them under the bright lights to finish off veg until I decide how I wanna fix it. Everything looks good, and I should be harvesting in around 2 weeks. I have a quick question, does ANYONE use anything other than Plain water for the last waterings, I mean I know you're not sposed to use nutes, but are things like "Super Thrive, or some kind of (bud) boosters ok? Just curious.
Pics.

100_1824.JPG

100_1825.JPG

100_1826.JPG

100_1827.JPG

100_1828.JPG

100_1829.JPG

100_1830.JPG

100_1831.JPG

100_1833.JPG

100_1835.JPG

KC Just stick with water. Do not even add superthrive! The whole idea behind a fluch is to clear out all nutes,saltbuild up everything! I always stich with water, never tried any of those other flushes. By the way the girls look nice give them as long as you can UNO

I may just try to wait for 9 weeks Uno, The harvest is looking meager the way it is, these things look like an auto strain they are so short, lol, we'll just have to see how my patience level is, and what happens with the new babies in the veg. room.

Hey KC, you got anything to check your trichs with? Once you get to 8 weeks, start checking those puppies and see where they are at. Otherwise you are just guessing. It would be a shame to go all this way, just to harvest early.

Either way there looking really good!

KC, usually the last couple of weeks you get to see what I call the popcorn effect. The flowers just start to mulitply one on to of the other. Like I said before you might minamize your buds by switching them into flowering a little earlier than expected.Like lord said get ya a little scope and check them trichs!

Week 7, 1 to 2 more to go. a few Pics. Harvest is going to be meager, but oh well this is my first attempt, I'll let the new girls veg. a bit longer this go round.

100_1885.JPG

100_1886.JPG

100_1887.JPG

100_1888.JPG

100_1889.JPG

100_1891.JPG

Latest posts

Back