Current Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woaa, I'm almost drooling on my keyboard. Some eye candy right there man. Keep us posted on the harvest.

I'm practicing with the close up Pics, I still fail at it, but I'm getting better, at least you can see that it's not quite harvest time and it's not totally blurry!, And thanks Mental for stopping in and for your kind words!

Second try.

100_1929.JPG

100_1930.JPG

100_1931.JPG

100_1932.JPG

100_1933.JPG

Ok so I chopped and trimmed 1 tree so far, it was ready and the others weren't. I probably left too much "shake" I'm a nub and couldn't stand to trim off all those trichs.! More Pics to come.

Please no making fun of my manicuring skillz, I'm a NUB remember this is my first plant chopped EVER!

KCFan58 said:
Please no making fun of my manicuring skillz, I'm a NUB remember this is my first plant chopped EVER!

You should be proud KC, lovely pics! Let us know how the smoke is :)

KC, Your trimming looks fine.With practice and time you'll learn even more. Your girls look great. You need to do some of the young ones.

very nice dude!! :aok: :D so you harvested at 7.5 weeks is that right??

do you have an idea of your weight per plant??

:bong2:

Great job KC, can't wait to hear the smoke report on these buds!!! :holysheep:

Week 8+1 day Lord, and only 1 plant..the others aren't quite ready yet, maybe different strains, or something. Who knows

sweet dude... i just hit week 7 yesterday, your getting me excited!!

i think i am going to harvest at 9 weeks...

Yo Kc I just read through your grow log, and you have some sexxy ladies (so does your friend..mmm cheese):p
The one you just harvested is really nice and looks delicious.

I'll make sure to get some good potting soil, cause i was going to go with wal mart pre mixed:confused2:

Lookin forward to seeeein what the others turn out like.. Nice job:aok:

Latest posts

Back