cutting tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

seagull

can an ordinary pair of scizzors be used to take cuttings? (clean sharp and new) dedicated for just that?

Yeah, Thats what I use and has worked so far. Just mind not to get a pair with a square edge...I use a surgical pair

seagull said:
can an ordinary pair of scizzors be used to take cuttings? (clean sharp and new) dedicated for just that?
a few weeks ago there was a cool tool floating around here somewhere ! :hubba:

purplephazes said:
a few weeks ago there was a cool tool floating around here somewhere ! :hubba:

sorry im stoopid can u clearify?

seagull said:
sorry im stoopid can u clearify?
sorry bro i am unsure but it was posted and i don't wanna drop names !..in case i'm wrong about who ! but this/these person/s are here often but not at the moment a couple of hours they'll be on line for your results

purplephazes said:
sorry bro i am unsure but it was posted and i don't wanna drop names !..in case i'm wrong about who ! but this/these person/s are here often but not at the moment a couple of hours they'll be on line for your results

results?? does that mean question?

seagull said:
results?? does that mean question?
yes.. but you ask a question to get a result...or ...you wont get a result without a question..so you have asked the question now you wait for the result to your question !

yes your question will be answered about this cutting tool .. you may use scissors to cut i would use rubbing alcohol to clean them before and after cutting..funny english language.. result is a similiar word to answer !..but not the same.. in this case you are waiting for both ...

Scissors tend to "pinch" the stem in two, a nice clean 'cut' with a razor blade or sharp knife will ensure that the stem isn't pinched and shutting off moisture uptake..similar to an embolism

^^ yep razor is a better method tho scissors do work but they also increase the chances of failure imo.

Just dont drop them and try and catch them like i did....

Latest posts

Back