damn you he-she!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duffman

Reaction score
well...
My plants i about 4 months old and its a hermy,i live in WA and i am in the southern hemisphere. We are going in to spring now and my biggest plant thats about 3ft high and is about 2 weeks into flower but it is has balls...
So i moved it right up the back off my house (about 20m away) away from my other plants.
Do you think thats far enough to keep the others safe?
Every day i have been picking the pollen sacks off making shore it doesnt get my plant.
Is there even any point in growing out a hermy, i just dont have the heart to kill it because its my first grow. I was planning on getting the seeds off it for next years crop. This plant was a bag-seed grow buy the way.
Have you heard of or ever grown any good smoke off one?i thought about just using it all to make hash/cookies.

The seeds will be no good, EVERY seed from it will produce another hermie.

Its a dangerous game keeping it alive, all it will take is for you to miss 1 pollen sack, that sack opens, you go near the hermie and the pollen gets on your skin and clothing, you then go to your other plants and you accidently pollinate them with hermie pollen.

How many plants will you have left if you kill this hermie?

Well i am 1 other one that is a female,its the same age but its only about 30cm high but extremely bushy,almost so bushy that its getting clusterd up,the leaves also curl and wither away at some of the ends(only a few).
Then i have got 9 seedlings that are 2 weeks old.They are an afghani straing i think because the leaves are alot fatter then my first ones.

male, hermie can affect other females from 11 miles away...

your choice.. wise decision to make... kill it...

look at my thread about femmine seeds.... maybe you will get good results ok?

I smoked males I got no high lol.. I smoked hermie, YUCK! don't like it

they do not work like females does with buds... and buds on hermy...they
have no or maybe very little of thc, worthless maybe hash, but
it taste funny you can have my hermy hash bag lol

seen this many times, for beginners it is very hard to kill any plant (i had to coax my buddy for weeks into killing his males.. he finally realized that it was 2 males.. or his whole crop gone to garbage)
i understand being timid.. but you should do it. you will eventually learn to pull them without hesitation.

your call, but i'd suggest you just bite the bullet and pull it.. you'll be glad you did.

Latest posts

Back