Dang Mang.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've taken quite the role in this "drama" I'm starting Hamster Lewis. I'm pretty sure if people like you would quit posting in the threads I start, nothing negative would take place. It's funny to me, yes. I enjoy the reactions you give. I enjoy responding to them. I enjoy laughing at you when you tell me I should change.

I'll never listen to someone who insults me. (Tries to, anyhow...) You're the one who gets upset, and it's great. I've done nothing but make entertaining posts.... Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean I should stop. So go on wit y'asss.

We only post info for you too pick and choose from. Nobody is forcing you to do it one way. Your the grower man. Own it. Take pride in it.

Not sure if the thread should be closed or not. Just let the dude vent and let's all get along. :)

Thanks Chef, I definitely was just venting about my recent garden mishaps. None of the information on this site was actually to blame.

This WoS "Space" I chopped a while back has me friiiiiiiiiiiiied. Smells like sun tan lotion!

Latest posts

Back