DC420 here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like BHO the best, shatter specifically. Nothing better then taking a couple fat dabs and gettin' reeeaaall stupid haha. :stoned:

I like BHO the best, shatter specifically. Nothing better then taking a couple fat dabs and gettin' reeeaaall stupid haha. :stoned:
i love BHO as well
but feel like i am slowly switching over to iso
i hate to say it but its so much easier then running all that butane :bongin:

i love BHO as well
but feel like i am slowly switching over to iso
i hate to say it but its so much easier then running all that butane :bongin:

If growin' dank bud was easy, everyone would do it haha.

I don't mind the extra effort for that super clear shatter.

wait i thought everyone already grew dank o_O jk jk

that and the fact i can go to the paint store in town and get some iso and not look like as weird as i do walking out the store with 5 cans of butane
i live in a small town and rumors fly ive never even told anyone out here i smoke
so i dam sure dont want them to think im cooking meth or something
i dunno what the excuse would be for cans of butane but the iso i use to clean car parts

You just need that high quality torch lighter stuff. ;)

Also, welcome DC420, makes me smile to see another one come this way.

I love hash! I have grown for over 30 years and threw away the trim for over 20 years. I simply cannot believe that I threw out all my trim (potential hash) for so long. My favorite is bubble hash--easy, safe, and bags are getting downright inexpensive. Dry ice hash is good (more like kief), but doesn't seem to have that hashy taste I love.

THG, I will admit after 5 years on this board off and on, I'm still amazed when you admit something like this! :)

I've followed your no nonsense-straight to the point advice for years and have come to know you truly as your name implies. You ARE The Hemp Goddess!!!

On a side note, I've been growing 6 years and it only took me 3 to realize how easy it is to make hash! :clap:

AG

Latest posts

Back