De La Hoya vs Mayweather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
I've kind of noticed not too many bud puffas are into MMA but what about boxing? Anyone watching this tomorrow?

Mayweather will win. De la Hoya is wahed up and needs to retire.

I agree Mayweather will win but don't count Oscar out. There's no way Floyd can knock him out so he's going to have to deal with Oscar for the whole twelve. I think there is a good chance Floyd will suffer his 1st knockout.

Hopin for a good fight, Mayweather needs to try keeping his stamina up because thats where De La Hoya will get him.

I think that's going to be one boring fight. It's going to be twelve rounds of them just jabbing and testing eachother, and testing their own stamina. I have to root for mayweather tho because we share the name haha.. that and one of my friends is a huge de la hoya fan.

bombbudpuffa said:
I've kind of noticed not too many bud puffas are into MMA but what about boxing? Anyone watching this tomorrow?

How are they gonna reach each other from their wheelchairs? What are these guys, about my age?

Hhahaahahahahahaa, I love boxing, but I can't afford the cost of the Pro fights anymore. Jeeeezzzz, it's up to like 50 bucks a fight. Give me a break.

I've watched boxing since way back. I remember holding a transistor radio against my ear as hard as I could during the very first Cassius Clay fight. He was loud and obnoxious as Cassius Clay and loud and obnoxious as Mohammad Ali, but he was also the best fighter that has ever existed.

That was the good ole days!

I don't think these guys were born yet...hahahhaa

mayweather all the way oscar has ran too long. but the sport is so corrupt who knows

How are they gonna reach each other from their wheelchairs? What are these guys, about my age?
Mayweather-28, De La Hoya-33. They're not too old, lol. I think it's going to be a great fight. Floyd hits alot, Oscar gets hit alot.

I think maywheather will win but i hope he la hoya puts him down and out:48: :afroweed: :bong2: :bong1: :ccc: :peace: :2940th_rasta: :bongin: :joint: :fly:

bombbudpuffa said:
Mayweather-28, De La Hoya-33. They're not too old, lol.

Man, that's like someones great grandfather in this sport...

Hahahahahaa, they all want to be another George Foreman.

Now THAT was a hell of a fighter.

He and Sugar Ray were my favorites of all time.

Let me know how the fight goes today. I can't afford that kind of money for a fight.

I want De La Hoya to win. Mayweather always talks down on MMA, so naturally...

I didn't think Floyd would do as good as he did. He made DLH look stupid imo. Great fight.

Pretty boy was to busy trying to make $$$$ to remember he was going to be fighting. Boxing is not about the sport anymore its about the $$$$$. That is why a lot of people have given up on boxing. MMA will not be to far behind if it doesn't change its direction. I have always been a big fight fan and I always will. But for some strange reason the big $$$$$ fights don't offer me much but disappointment anymore. Just for the record this puffa loves MMA. I just don't watch it much anymore. Now, I am about to go practice my joint jocks....
P.S For those that have not figured it out yet. They are more than likely working out a rematch as I speak. That way they can milk every drop of the cash cow! What a country this is..............

Professor bongwater said:
Pretty boy was to busy trying to make $$$$ to remember he was going to be fighting. Boxing is not about the sport anymore its about the $$$$$. That is why a lot of people have given up on boxing. MMA will not be to far behind if it doesn't change its direction. I have always been a big fight fan and I always will. But for some strange reason the big $$$$$ fights don't offer me much but disappointment anymore. Just for the record this puffa loves MMA. I just don't watch it much anymore. Now, I am about to go practice my joint jocks....
P.S For those that have not figured it out yet. They are more than likely working out a rematch as I speak. That way they can milk every drop of the cash cow! What a country this is..............
I thought it was a good fight. Not great but good. It wasn't pretty boys fault it wasn't great. Oscar just stood there for the most part and throw flurries on the ropes that weren't connecting and anyone knows if you just stand in front of mayweather, you're going to be punished. Rematch?!? You are probably right but DLH shouldn't do that. It would be the same outcome but worse next time. Floyd proved to me he's what he says he is...lb for lb #1! Btw, Stoney it was 30 and 34 not 28 and 33. My mistake:D.

Latest posts

Back