Dead or Alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you should get a few pairs too LOL
View attachment 269946
My Friend I don't need glasses look
1_k0sqoB2g0wJqNhs5QDODnw.jpeg

Not frost, I'm sure in our moderate climate. South Africa.
Anyway, all colas went soft, spongy and brown within 3-4 days.
Ripped them all up on a very, very sad yesterday.
Here is the only possible reason I can come up with:
Due to bright security lights after dark, I made a "canopy" to cut light overnight.
I did ventilate the canopy as the plant was now totally enclosed for 12hrs every day and she flowered beautifully.
I suspect that the ventilation was insufficient and that could have been the cause of the grief. It must be the reason?
So, you fundi's out there. What says you?
IMG_0128.JPG

Not frost, I'm sure in our moderate climate. South Africa.
Anyway, all colas went soft, spongy and brown within 3-4 days.
Ripped them all up on a very, very sad yesterday.
Here is the only possible reason I can come up with:
Due to bright security lights after dark, I made a "canopy" to cut light overnight.
I did ventilate the canopy as the plant was now totally enclosed for 12hrs every day and she flowered beautifully.
I suspect that the ventilation was insufficient and that could have been the cause of the grief. It must be the reason?
So, you fundi's out there. What says you?
View attachment 270407
By all means You most likely blew humidity so high in the closed tent with no ventilation
You caused them to bud rot

Guess you're right, Rosterman.
Thanks for comment.
Sucks Brother , did you loose the whole plant
Don;'t beat yourself up
We all make learning mistakes along the way, pop some more seeds.
It is important to keep humidity low in flower to keep away problems, just a mistake due to inexperience thats all
We have all done it.

Lost entire plant, sadly.
Yea, I did ventilate sock of course, but clearly not enough if the problem is humidity. (dumb twit never thought of checking it)
Few pics tell the tale.
You can see errant security light top right-hand.

Attachments

• Ed 1.jpg
    Ed 1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Ed 2.jpg
    Ed 2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Ed3.jpg
    Ed3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 11
I think you might have gotten a case of stem rot. I had a plant do that and lost 2 main branches. Was there a brown spot where the branches came out of the main plant? It will take your whole green house down if it gets around in it. Be vigilant with the rest of your gurls.

Latest posts

Back