Deathstar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friend-of-a-friend

Reaction score
I tried a new strain last night called Deathstar, and all I can say is WOWSERS! Prolly the best strain I've ever tried, and I wouldnt bestow that title lightly. I guess it's a cross between Cinci Star and something else. Not only was I lucky enough to smoke some, but my good bud dropped off 2 clones and 5 seeds. Anyone have any experience with this strain? My bud could'nt really give me much info other than strain name.

Probs just some made up name ya friend may have given to something he crossed.
My lemon chronic is Sensi Star x Chronic and have heard of a few different names being to this strain alone.
T4

It's supposed to be a Sour D (East Coast) and Sensi Star cross, from my interwebzings...

hxxp://www.kindreviews.com/11/death-star-cam/

hxxp://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/death-star/

Time4Plan-B said:
Probs just some made up name ya friend may have given to something he crossed.
My lemon chronic is Sensi Star x Chronic and have heard of a few different names being to this strain alone.
T4

Trust me, it's not just a made up name. Deathstar is a real strain circulating around here.

DeathStar is a real strain and has been grown by at least one or two peeps on here....I forget who though.

yeah it's a strain.. drooled over her a few times ;)
there's a bunch of star wars named strains (and they look pretty killer)

good luck with the seeds friend

Friend-of-a-friend said:
I tried a new strain last night called Deathstar, and all I can say is WOWSERS! Prolly the best strain I've ever tried, and I wouldnt bestow that title lightly. I guess it's a cross between Cinci Star and something else. Not only was I lucky enough to smoke some, but my good bud dropped off 2 clones and 5 seeds. Anyone have any experience with this strain? My bud could'nt really give me much info other than strain name.

0 experience, but I've heard the name.

I would certainly take cuts of those clones and have 'spares' before you even pop the seeds.

If a male appears, I would certainly do a cross with a suitable female. All you need is a rooted clone.

Wet

its a cali clone only strain............its real and its fire.....! cali connection has a plant with a cross of it in it!

i do however doubt those seeds are it!

Latest posts

Back