deformed baby plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:watchplant: :postpicsworthless:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . .

Jeffcaxter, it would all depend on how many plants you have and other factors, etc. Give us more information please. Personally, I like to make sick plants healthy if possible, but eventually it comes down to how many I have, and the healthiest ones remain, while the unhealthy ones are weeded out to make more room for the healthy ones.

i have 4 plants and there 1 week and some days others are 5 inches and this is only 3 its really dark green also others light green

wow i have one thats two weeks and its shorter than the others and its dark green,the other one is alot taller and it grew with the seed shell still on it so i ended up picking the shell off gently.the small dark green 1 has two small leaves and two big jagged leaves.the bigger plant has the opposite 2 small jagged leaves and 2 smaller leaves.and its a lighter color than the smaller 1.AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TALLER ONE TODAY!I WAS WATERING AND MY CAT SNUCK IN AND I LEFT HER IN THERE AND SHE ENDED UP BITING A LEAF OFF!I HOPE IT STILL SURVIVES!

Latest posts

Back