dell xps grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
hey fam hows it been its been i while since i have grow and now i have moved and cant do a large grow like i did before. so i have now moved to the pc grow case. i am using a dell xps silver case.

so i do i start this
fans 3 80 mm fans two the back i one in the front 12volt wired to pc power supply

2 40 mmm fans hook in to the power supply 12volt wired to pc power supply

i had a old harddrive cooler with lcd panel that tells me how hot my harddrive is running. i took it apart and wire it into the case so i can tell the temps inside the case 12volt wired to the pc power supply box .

i also had a external usb dvd burner with blue leds built in to it. so i took that apart and used just the power supply to power the leds from the dell and some extra leds i had laying around put that in a pc power supply box wired it up. everything works so far. so i can now turn off the all power to the box with the switch that was in the pc power supply box . used some white panda like stuff had laying around had laying around but i not sure if i should keep it in thier or take it down since the xps case is polished steel on the inside as well as the outside.

i will be using 10200 lumes of cfls mixed daylight and warm
aslo added a filter from a old vac to the front fan since it the most powerful fan in the box. case with the case and boy deos this fan blow and is very nosiy. anyway still try to figure out the best way to mount all the cfls .

i have been using four old 20 watt cfls so far to test the box temps and they stay around 69-77 so any comments on the box are anything else is always welcome pics will be up soon . they wont be the best but they will show up...

Latest posts

Back