detailed effects...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteyCrak

Reaction score
i know that different types of weed have different effects on the mind/body.. is there certain ways to tell what sort of effect the weed will have on u by looking at it?

sometimes i find certain weeds give me more of a body high.. but sometimes i find myself in reaallllly deep thought. i dont like going in to MEGA deep thought all the time, how can i avoid this type of weed?

any other interesting info about weed types/effects is appreciated

thanks dawgs

Sorry PeteyCrak,but ya never can tell with the old weed. If you're afraid of deepthought, perhaps it would be better not to smoke it ..

.. Peace :)

Could look at the trichomes... would help a lil

When the majority (over 75%) of trichomes are over-developed or amber, or when they start to tip over... these are tell signs that the bud will be a nice body stone... not always but is a hint... also most sativas will lean towards the 'dumb look on face stuck on couch' high that you'll be sitting there and then "why the hell am I thinking about that" Indica for the couch stone, Sativa for the mental jog.... hope that helps... peace....

not sure which way round it is but in the 2 week window of harvest time, if you harvest a plant early in this window u get a head high, and the more they mature to the end of this 2 week window, the more of a body high (deep thought) if i am wrong then please correct me

THC is THC... it always gives the same effect. The other crap like CBN and what-not give you the couch-lock/body high.
Immature buds seem to mess with my head more than fully mature buds, so you should stay away from those. (look at the trichomes)

"Deep thought" is usually what peeps are looking for...It keeps you from ending up like Paris Hilton or Ashton Kutcher! If it gets TOO deep, just go for a walk, get some air....you'll be ahright den!

Latest posts

Back