Did I just over fertilize?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erasmus

Reaction score
Looks like it to me, but I wanted to check with you guys. I guess I thought these plants were hungrier than they were.

They'll never forgive me for this plant abuse.

Thanks in advance. I'm getting ready to flush just wanted some confirmation.

soitis 088-22.JPG

soitis 085-22.JPG

soitis 083-22.JPG

looks like it but also wats ya ph of watering/nute solution as well as ya runoff? i'd check all ya PH's before i'd rule it over feeding but it could be just that...?
just rule out the PH first is all IMO. as i learned the ropes of PH the hardway myself. link in sig.

Looks like overfeeding to me... Leafs are curled down like you've been keeping them too wet...
Flush them... and than let them dry completely before you water again...
Hope that helps... ;)

I had the same problem and i was just wondering is it better to trim off the yellow parts or to leave them?

leave em an let em die an fall off on their own. if they want to.
i know it makes em look sore an beat up leavin the diein leaves on. believe me i got a bunch that look beat up too. lol

zipflip said:
i know it makes em look sore an beat up leavin the diein leaves on. believe me i got a bunch that look beat up too. lol

how badly did the damage stunt your growth?

well if ya want check current journal pix in signature. this my first inddor grow but i'd say they behind a week at least from wat they should be if i never poisoned em with tap water. actually i think it was more the chlorine and other chems in the tap water i was usin in beginning with the wrong ph that did mine in for while. it dont hurt to leave dieing leaves on. from wat i read all over here is that if the plant dont want them she'll drop them herself..

about 5 weeks into flowering how badly will this affect their ability to fully ripen?

it's incredible how you can spend months nurturing something then one error fouls the whole thing. There's a lesson there somewhere.

erasmus said:
about 5 weeks into flowering how badly will this affect their ability to fully ripen?

it's incredible how you can spend months nurturing something then one error fouls the whole thing. There's a lesson there somewhere.

Well said.

Latest posts

Back