Did you know??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenmary87

Reaction score
Did you know if someone gets high within 3 hours after they excersise their high will be well higher? It has something to do with the metabolism after excersise.

I guess it depends on who is smoking, I personaly don't think that is true, (on my behalf). I guess its different for some people. I get an enhanced high when I smoke a Menthol after smoking. Or when I smoke and then eat spicey food, I get a greater high. But when I drink beer, the high does'nt seem to be as strong. But in the mornings, before I go to work and during my 45 min drive I get high and get ripped like no other time. Its wierd.

Did you see this in a research article or something? I'd love to see this better explained.
I know I definitely enjoy exercise more when I'm high. In fact, it's usually on my list of things to do when I smoke. :)

If i'm high and exercise I don't feel as if i'm buildin muscles at all :|.Although I can understand if they say smoking after exercising increases the high..yeah...I can see the logic in it too>more blood pumpin faster = faster circulation of THC.

Latest posts

Back