Did You See That ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho I'm way too stoned,
They warned me that this would happen. I've gone and lost my mind. One minute I'm sitting there thinking on a strawberry shake and the next thing I know is this little bird flew up to me. He said some stuff that I dare not repeat, but I lured him closer with my camera, and got this shot, or did I just dream the whole thing.
I need to roll one, sheeeshbirddog2.bmp

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

canaryfox.jpg

Wow, I see it too. And I think I hear it....

Seems to be saying something like, "Smokinmom, you must go smoke more pot!".

I think I'll listen to him.

:p

:)

Woah...:holysheep: How does he know my name?:eek::D

Woo - Hoo,
Another one of those strange critters showed up !!! Only I caught this one, or did I get caught ?

birddog4.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

birddog4.jpg

Anyone else seeing these around ?,
I certainly hope that I'm not the only one that collects these.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

birddog2.jpg

omg111 wow i have seen one once.....so many blunts ago....it was raw

Ive seen plenty of those around my parts too, watch where you step and god help you if you dont have a car cover :D

I'm setting traps,
These are pretty tricky, but after smokin a bowl or three, I think I've got it down. I caught this exotic guy after I burned a hoober, I think he's a sucker for the smell of Ganja. LOL
iguanarot.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

iguanarot.jpg

The smoke was good,
and then I heard the bell on my trap sound, my head was spinning, and my bloodshot eyes saw this in my trap, LOL
gatorfog.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

gatorfog.jpg

i don't know where u finding these but keep'em coming those are some amazing pictures to say the least i can't imagine how much time it took to edit that so the heads match up that perfect with the bodies.

I got this thing for the different,
I make and collect all kinds of cool pics, blending is straight forward most of the time, as you can usually grab a patch from somewhere within the pic. Sometimes the work is so complicated that I won't even try it. You really got to have an eye for this. I love to collect from others too, cause there are some real talented folks out there. Here are some more that Toker missed. These are from the Chimaera Series.
badgquin.jpgelaquala.jpglinaroo.jpgpolarcat.jpgrabbicat.jpgsquircat.jpg
gatorduck.jpg

So much for that buzz

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

badgquin.jpg

elaquala.jpg

gatorduck.jpg

linaroo.jpg

polarcat.jpg

rabbicat.jpg

squircat.jpg