Different Plants Same GRow Room?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandZ

Reaction score
Hello, I have 4 Mj Plants I am about to put into flowering mode in just a few days, I was wondering If I can grow other plants in my flowering room with the mj plants. I am talking about growing peppers, Petunias, Zinnias, Marigolds and other flowers in the same room... I just dont know if this is going to be a problem with pollen from them and what not... I dont want to ruin my Mj plants but I would like to see what happens when I grow these flowers in the same conditions as the mj... 400 watts of HPS 12 hours a day...

thank you!

I grow many plants along with my MJ plants. Ive grown everything form beans to tomatoes. There are two things you should remember. #1 If you take your plants outside and set them on the ground you might as well consider them contaminated because sometimes it only takes one bug to make millions. #2 If you put your MJ into flower. Everything else is going into flower also. Just somthing to consider.

I think the biggist problem with this is bugs. Many plants attract many bugs and as long as you don't take them outside and make sure your grow area is safe from bugs then you should be fine.

Have Fun!!

DAMN those spider MITES Damn THem AlL tO HeLl..

Paul

Thank you paul!

I bought my plants from a nursery and I bought them outside.. I am assuming the nursery took care of them so their would not be bugs all over them.. do you think its safe If i just go ahead and put the flowers in that room or do you think I need to spray them with something ???

i know its fine for outdoor grows say a greenhouse grow so cant be any problem with it indoors :)

Object knows what he is talking about... some thrips is one thing... they are a joke to control and dont even really damage plants much. But Mites... all it takes is one... and if you have one.... you WILL have millions a short while later.... and really... in flowering...there is basically nothing you can do... unless u wanna wait for the poison to degrade 1.5 months after u spray it.

If i take plants outside to get used to the sun... and they come inside... they get stuck on a windowsill... you DO NOT want them newhere near your growroom.

If i take plants outside to get used to the sun... and they come inside... they get stuck on a windowsill... you DO NOT want them newhere near your growroom.

Amen

I would still be concerned about bugs from the Nursery. All the plants in my grow room closet are from seed just to be sure that no pests are allowed in. I couldn't handle it if some bug got on my MJ from a frigin tomato or something. Its just not worth the trade off. Believe it or not though I found this remarkable bug spray at the 98cent store. Kills mites and lots of other bugs not to mention you can spray it right on the plant. As long as the plant is not in full flower. I am tempted to dilute the bug killer and spray it on a larger scale. Ill get you the name of this stuff and post it here tommrow. I am thinking of buying like 6 bottles or somthing. I mean one Mite bomb I got at my local hydro shop cost me 15 bucks. I paid 98cents for this other stuff. I hope it works and ill be saving lots of money.

There is also something for mites called AVID that goes directly in your hydro solution. But its hard to get and expensive. Ebay has 4oz that dilutes in o many gallons but I haven't tried it yet. So far bombs and sprays have been effective. I HATE BUGS

Object505 said:
There is also something for mites called AVID that goes directly in your hydro solution. But its hard to get and expensive. Ebay has 4oz that dilutes in o many gallons but I haven't tried it yet. So far bombs and sprays have been effective. I HATE BUGS

Here in the EH Country... Avid is controlled... It kills mites well... a couple ml of it will mix up a gallon.. a couple ml here costs $25 too.

Avid is a Nerve agent.. YOU NEED FULL RESPIRATION GEAR when using... it'll kill the mites, ants, spiders, your cats, dogs, and you... close the room up.. turn fans off... put on ur filters and spray the room down.. let it be for 8 hours.. then air it out.. boom.. problem solved... more or less.

Avid is a Nerve agent.. YOU NEED FULL RESPIRATION GEAR when using... it'll kill the mites, ants, spiders, your cats, dogs, and you...

haha funny

Latest posts

Back