digis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_toker81

'Re'Member???
Reaction score
anyone know where i can get a cheap but good ph meter??? can find one anywhere in this shitty town and refuse to use credit cards for mj purposes

Check local swimming pool places they sell digital ph meters for testing the pool water.

For one thats good & accurate, your going to have to fork out the bucks.

I've seen "cheap" PH meters in garden depts. in all big name stores in town. Digital is nice but expensive, for casual growers not needed we only need to be " in the ballpark" anyway. The analog type is about $5.00. Just ask the clerk where they are, how do they know what yer growing? Unless you tell them, DUH! Ph meters are used by all serious gardeners, from apples to Zinnias! This goes for our supplies. If they ask, tell 'em yer growin, tomatoes, it's really none of their business, right!?!>)

I use a Rapitest pH meter that I picked up in the local nursery. I've used their various meters before and find them to do the job. Not digital, but not expensive either. Do a google search or searh on eBay.

For your other concern, if you live in the northern hemisphere, this is the perfect time of year to be picking up any or all of your gardening needs. You'll probably be standing in line with several others, buying up pH meters, fertilizers, etc. Just tell 'em "Tomatoes", and roll your eyes. They won't even ask, so don't sweat it.

i went to day and picked up some ph up-down and test kit and also got a 2 wat meter moisture and ph... what do u prefer my soiu; levels to be.. i got my nute water down to about 5.7 6.0 that sound good???

Its all here man, just gotta look for it..;)
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back