Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calle lily 003.jpg

Thought i'd join you guys here as well, kinda hard keeping up 4 grow journals but hey its fun! Here's the OD grow of the Purple Peaches, 2 Males and 2 females woot woot! 1 tall male 1 tall female, 1 short and busy male 1 short and bushy female! Gonna take 4 clones off of the females 2 short and 2 big and backcross them! OS this is a great OD strain IMO!
I guess i will have to try to resize these images?

yup
mp likes to make ya jump through hoops with yer pics.
works the same for every other site.. but this one, likes to be difficult ;)
:(

well the last one i was waiting on to sex that i was pretty sure would be female, is looking dude.
very very late showing dude. kinda wish one of you guys doing f2's had him. looks like a possible good candidate, but i've got way to much on my plate to try and do anything with him. (for the first time in a long time i'm nervous with my numbers. i've gotta thin stuff out and get people to come grab the clones they wanted, to help ease my mind a bit)

i've got a few clones off my one good girl, so that's the one i'm runnin with this OD i guess.
i got 3 dudes, 1 girl, and 1 waste of space that got binned ;)
glad i did do this quick mini-run to help decide on my OD stuff, cause it's been a sausage fest here, OD would've been a nightmare.

sorry for Yalls pic issues..But wanna thanks everyone for sticking with the Grow...

Kao..My male was a late shower and was one deciding factor for me...can ya collect his goods for another day?

will update My Purple peaches later..take care ad be safe :bolt::bong:

Yeah, I'm with orangesunshine. I want to see a journal on those. Irish, nice job on the Purple Peach. :) Peace!!

Quick update. Looks like 7 girls 5 boys. Have 1 in greenhouse and just transplanted other 6 into 3 gal pots. Let the others go to make sure there girls. Will post pics in a few days.

when in doubt think about it a little more---still looking for some advice from the DD---here it is---my single PP flowered when moved outside---it is now revegging---nugs are somewhat substantial and have now been exposed to over 1'" of rain---MOLD IS ON MY MIND---what would you do---strip the buds now to eliminate the possibility of mold---or---let it ride with the hope it does not rear its ugly head---i am leaning toward striping the flowers as they are thick enough that they my never dry out

i'd probably think about trimming it back some, OS (well heck, I would've just manually flowered it ;).. yours was farther along than the ones i started manually flowering lol :eek:)
just because i had a bubba that revegged last year.. the thing was a beast after the reveg.. but when the rains hit, it was a disaster with budrot down towards the midle of the plant where it revegged :(
i can only imagine the mess that would be at the start of a reveg.

you can't just put some makeshift shelter over her for a bit though instead?, the rains shouldn't be much of a problem soon (i frikin hope ;) :D)

I would let them go myself...the revegs I did the buds wasnt even there come fall..I think I mentioned this orangesunshine???...I even tried to smoke some the revegging Bud..DONT DO IT...Yuk..My purple peaches are doing fine..My Gal outside was :heart: the weather last weekend..and did some more training...Took the Male outta the Breed room and the 2 Ladies look to be all knocked up:D..and The other in flower is Getting DAnk..

P6060011.JPG

P6060021.JPG

P6060022.JPG

kao---my guess is the rains are done round these parts till november---but---i am on the left edge of the continent and fog can be an issue for an outdoor crop---buds this thick this early are scaring me---branches are already horizontal from training---check her out---these are 2 plants with the same issue

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 001.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 002.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 003.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 004.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 005.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 006.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 007.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 008.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 010.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 009.jpg

reveg PK and PP after a June rain 011.jpg

looking good Irish---she is ripening nicely---was hoping to see the PK color by week 8---forgot if you were inside or out---what are your temps---

thanks Irish---sounds like a fun trip---how cloudy were they when you pulled em---look forward to your smoke report---be safe---peace

look forward to seeing that plot come September, price :D

took a few snaps of my peach, she's now outside finishing her life there (last plant, no point keepin a light on for one IMO)
she started gettin real sexy outside, coloring up nicely. i can't wait for the full season peaches, they're gonna be pretty i bet :D

as usual, the pics suck, i have to resize them and distort them so much for this site. but here they are;

DSCN2146.jpg

DSCN2150.jpg

DSCN2146b.jpg

DSCN2152.jpg

DSCN2151.jpg

Looks Great everyone...Ill be back later with my peaches:D

untill then pass this around:48:

Latest posts

Back