Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool guys and gals I'm in for this...Be back with pics in a few days that is :holysheep: Thanks for having me 4u2 and Orange....I shall do these bad boys justice if I dont lazy that is...hehe

This is my first post here...here comes the B.S hope ya got your B.S filters on

Cya

whoooaaa---:clap: :yay: :headbang: bring it---the more the merrier---thanks priceless

There's the Crew! Got them Germinating as we speak! Sorry for my delay just had a lot going on w/ the death of my mother, but now im in full swing ready to knock out these strains!

Here is this weeks Pics...just :heart: on them..May top these soon too...any thaughts?..

Happy Growing Everyone:bolt::bong:

P3200001.JPG

P3200002.JPG

P3200003.JPG

P3200004.JPG

P3200005.JPG

P3200006.JPG

P3200007.JPG

P3200008.JPG

P3200009.JPG

P3200013.JPG

mine are dying to live. :doh:

two more casualties today. i'm at three weeks today above ground, and thier just not showing any growth whatsoever, even with special care. sorry we couldnt make it happen oss...peace...

looking good in there 4u.

i dropped them into the soil with tap roots just exposed and am now awaiting signs of life.
im overly excited i believe... but hey its about tme im excited about something. im loving the pix 4u and orangesunshine...as soon as changes occur i think i will sow them off.PEACE

Just transfered Mine from 16oz solo cups to 1 gal pots..One has alternateing nodes at 20 days:cool: ...more as it developes:bolt::bong:

P3220002.JPG

P3220004.JPG

P3220005.JPG

P3220006.JPG

P3220007.JPG

P3220008.JPG

P3220009.JPG

P3220010.JPG

P3220011.JPG

P3220013.JPG

and bringing up the rear..
i think i will be moving from 6in.. pot to 1 gallon pots for indoors and 5gallon pots outdoors so it will still be easy to move pix coming soon

I like to wait till I hit 4 nodes then top away and aim for 4 main leads on all my plants, trim all lowers and suckers ...I belive this way I get the best yeilds

Alteranating nodes at 20 days WOO HOO winner winner chicken Dinner !!!!

Hi gang,:ciao: sorry I am so late in joining but I have been sick:(

I have my red cups and will be planting the Purple Peach today.

Now I just need the weather to cooperate and get a bit warmer, was a bit surprised when I awoke to snow this morning.

Just had some beans delivered. Soaking them tonight better late then never.

:lama:

Grow Plants............ Grow!!!!!!!!

ya i promise they will look better than that Sh*t :D i have in the middle

..but seein everyone else is doin em..
here's my little guys.. er, girls (hopefully) ;)

..but i gotta rant first.. i dunno who broke the picture uploading here. but man has it been a **** to me today :mad:
hadn't used it for a while, and i had to resize the one picture five times (not exaggerating) and the other three for it to finally accept them :doh:

i never had a problem before if i kept em under 800X600-ish, now i dunno what i ended up with.. but i'm thinking y'all might need a microscope to see em :(

so yeah, don't be expecting a large amount of pics from me here if i can't figure this out.. i'm thankfull i only had the two as it was.

anyway.. besides the joke doing pictures here, the peaches are doing fine.
never did find sixth, but the five that came up are looking normal
they're in pro-mix under my new t5's :hubba:

Peach_Mar22.jpg

Peach.jpg

sorry to hear of your issues Kao...I use picassa and use 999 pixels..seems to work well for All sites for me..Nice little Green one ya have...Looks like they enjoying the New light...thanks for shareing my friend..take care and be safe

kaotik said:
..but seein everyone else is doin em..
here's my little guys.. er, girls (hopefully) ;)

..but i gotta rant first.. i dunno who broke the picture uploading here. but man has it been a **** to me today :mad:
hadn't used it for a while, and i had to resize the one picture five times (not exaggerating) and the other three for it to finally accept them :doh:

i never had a problem before if i kept em under 800X600-ish, now i dunno what i ended up with.. but i'm thinking y'all might need a microscope to see em :(

so yeah, don't be expecting a large amount of pics from me here if i can't figure this out.. i'm thankfull i only had the two as it was.

anyway.. besides the joke doing pictures here, the peaches are doing fine.
never did find sixth, but the five that came up are looking normal
they're in pro-mix under my new t5's :hubba:

Maximum file sizes haven't changed kao'... 488kb for the image formats. Yours are 137 and 365 kb. The resolution of your cam, mega pixels is influential on the final "size" that it will accept. I think...

Latest posts

Back