Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeepers:eek: I thought these were Peach Trees :rofl:

:bong:

:doh: me too:giggle:

Happy Growing Everyone:ciao:

:hubba:---yes---these are a special variety of peach trees my friends---just a different color---:fly:---hence---purple peach---:rofl:---sounds like you are all having as much fun as i with this little experiment---the hydro guy---toa---should be well into seeing the fruits from his labor by now---be nice for us all to get a glimpse into what we have to look forward to---4u2---would you be so kind as to rattle his cage over yonder with a reminder to post up some pics over here---i am not getting any response to my pm's here---peace to all---

my ignorance lately has just been baffling me. lol
mad props to the dirty dozen crew!!!

PEACH MADNESSSSSSSS
They will be going into 3 gal smart pots tomorrow, ive been lazy lol, very bushy and nice root growth BTW i hope i get a good fem ratio. I would love to keep one as a mother as i have high hope for this :) Thanks for the opportunity !!

DSCN8849.jpg

DSCN8852.jpg

DSCN8855.jpg

DSCN8858.jpg

@orangesunshine i let TOA know you were askin about him, told him you miss his sweet whispers in your ear and your lonley

1st female:yay:

A group shot with n even canopy:clap:

Also have a couple that I been practiceing FIM on and Finally have one that has 4 tops..others useually 2-3:rolleyes: Transfering to 3 gal bags on 4/20..

P4140007.JPG

P4140008.JPG

P4140009.JPG

P4140010.JPG

P4140012.JPG

wait...wait....Theres another:lama:..and one I was Training...Oh I bet this ones gonna be great...also Im sure I see first MAle...Im gonna look closer when Kids gone..mabe even throw him in flower to be sure...Ive been known to give away females..:hitchair:..thinking Male..:stoned:..we should be seeing some more updates comeing this weekend...

take care and be safe everyone

what you meen orange??...those are 8 of the Purplepeach..or the cfl lights?

nice canopy---at first glance it looks like there are a bunch of plants in that there space---thought you were a multi strain grower and had some others mixed in---i don't have nearly the stretch that you do---kinda strange cause i am sure your cfl's are way closer than my 1k hps---i got little fat 9" bushes right now---i'll put up some pics on monday---after i give them a haircut---10 inside---2 outside---:hubba:

I too can't seem to get 4 tops when i FIM usually 3 for some reason. Got any pointers? like how big do you let the "top" get before you FIM? I think my problem is i usually do it to late or to early, one day ill get it. Congrats on the 4 tops!!!

I do run diffrent strains I just group them togather ..

A6...I been working the fiming since last year..Ive done well but would like to see 100% with 4 tops..I dig deep in the top and this seems to be the best explaination that helped me.:aok:

you may have to save the pic and open in paint..so you can read it..:stoned:

have a great weekend:bolt::bong:

Fimming.jpg

Gave the girls another drink and sprayed some worm tea on them, they sure like the worm tea:) Really gets to a real nice shade of green:woohoo:

Dirty Dozen---tip of the day courtesy of nouvellechef---rice hulls replace perlite is what i understand to be earth friendly---very high in silica---:D

rice itself is a great guerrilla growers trick to retain water too (instead of buying the water retaining crystals ;) )
*that's from dice for those that know him, i can't take credit ;)

well i finally got a few of my keepers to root, so am finally gaining some room in there.
transplanted three of the peaches to 1 gallon(-ish) containers *i'm really unsure what size they are, they're nice square ones that fit in there much nicer than round pots ;) :D i only have 5 though :( can't find more anywhere.. gonna have to hit up garden centers and just buy whatever plant has a nice square pot ;)
:)

I dont care for the rice...maybe outdoor gorilla like kaotic said..but I tried the rice and dont like it because I reuse my soil and the rice gets all yucked..just my thaughts..Not sure how it replaces perlite...

Irish...plants are Banging bro...you should have baught that t5 years ago:giggle:

:holysheep:---got some safety issues round these parts had to shut it all down---:cry:---saved this so i could still play---new home outdoors---hope it is a girl---

last one standing 001.jpg last one standing 002.jpg

never like reading that, but hope your safe now
bummed to hear man :(

*hey duck, when you say you sprayed the worm tea on them, are you talking foliar? and if so what was your mix ratio? (i've got a bag of castings on hand, but never made tea nor sprayed them before :eek: )

Latest posts

Back