Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kao throw a cup of castings in a gallon of declorinated water
Add 1 tsp BSM and some kelp based product and your good to go
Like Maxi Crop or Liquid Karma or just plain old kelp meal
Bubble it 24-30 first

Purple Peach coming along nicely
Anyone else find these babies stink when moved...Miine do :p

_034.JPG

yes Priceless..I noticed the smell other day when looking them over for Females

Kao...try some teas and foiler feed..I like to do it when I see aa illness or I want to take good pics..I also use for clone takeing..Have a Great week

Orangesunshine...That is not what any of us wanna hear but am glad to hear ya safe..and as ya know Thats #1 Priority...Take care and be safe brother..Wishing a female your way

I just like using worm tea, since I have my own worm bins.

Kao
you cannot have it to strong. I make my tea really dark and I mean real dark, then I just add a good looking eyeball pour and then add RO water to the sprayer.Put rest of tea in fridge. It puts massive beneficials on to the plant. When using it during a watering I just pour some on, straight at the end of watering.

Hey Orangesunshine- Sorry to hear of your troubles. Glad you're safe.

pcduck said:
I make my tea really dark and I mean real dark, then I just add a good looking eyeball pour and then add RO water to the sprayer.Put rest of tea in fridge. It puts massive beneficials on to the plant. When using it during a watering I just pour some on, straight at the end of watering.

Hey pcduck! Question for you. Storing the teas in the fridge sounds like a great idea. I usually keep my teas bubbling and keep them for up to 2 weeks. I know that temperatures in the 30's pretty much stop all microbial activity- no ill effects from keeping them in the fridge?

I was wondering same thing BBFan....I too bubble my tea untill used..and its in Shed so same temps as Room..

Heres the shot of My PurplePeach Just placed all in 3 gallon bags..and will flip Shed on May 1:aok: 3 females shown so FAr..still another 5 to go..

Irish...Those babies looking Real Nice..well done

Dirty Dozen....Take care and be safe

P4220033.JPG

P4220032.JPG

P4220027.JPG

P4220029.JPG

P4220030.JPG

here's 4 of my peaches as of yesterday.
there's one more i didn't really have room for, so she (hopefully ;) ) found her way into the bloom room (though she's a little smaller that 4u's :eek: )
:)

DSCN1802.jpg

DSCN1803.jpg

DSCN1806.jpg

DSCN1808.jpg

DSCN1809.jpg

DSCN1812.jpg

DSCN1813.jpg

DSCN1815.jpg

force flowered at fourth node one week ago. they stopped dead in thier tracks from root trim and transplant i'd imagine. going into second week of 12's. should know sexes by this weekend. ;)

well i just came from pulling out the peaches and i have two females, one male, two unsures. the date i started flower was 4/17. one of the fems is showing purple leaves opening on the smallest of the top sets. (the last set on top thats just opening). it is more lavender, but its the total underside thats showing color.

strange thing is that the ones i thought would for sure be males cause of the faster growth, and size of stalk, they are females! and the one i thought would deffinately be a female because of the slower growth and smaller stalk, was a male! kinda opposite from the norm if you know what i mean. (wanted to note that).

pic one is two females. :D

pic two is two unsure,(one looks like a single hair showing, need another day to be certain)

pic three is a male, and he is sitting out in the rain at the moment all by his lonesome self. har har har...

then a group shot...

i was figuring another week to show because of the root trim and transplant. but it did not matter i guess. but i can also add that once i trimmed and transplanted, there has been zero growth above soil in the past week! so the root trim did slow down the upward growth considerably. (what i was looking to do)...

peace...

103_7433.jpg

103_7434.jpg

103_7438.jpg

103_7420.jpg

I seee Irish and Kao have the sam Pheno...plants look allmost the same

cool

got a couple more males. 3/5 is the count. two nice fat indica females is what i have now. took two weeks for two males to show, one week for the other i think. one of the males is also a prime candidate to collect pollen from. (trichomes on fans, and a nice scent on a rub. like lilacs, not mint like the other two)...

the three amigos are outside now enjoying another 35 degree night. har har har...(one has lasted a week out there now)...undecided, and watching him for a few days if he lives...

makes me breathe easier now that the house is 100% male free. i'm setting up for a seed run with some pure afghan pollen. just waiting on the flower room to mature another two weeks...:) peace...

103_7515.jpg

Okay we have 4 females and 1 unknown yet..just pulled two more Males...They are from 12 inches tall to 15 inches..Fliped the Shed tonight to 12/12

take care and be safe

P4300009.JPG

P4300010.JPG

P4300011.JPG

P4300012.JPG

P4300013.JPG

P4300014.JPG

P4300015.JPG

P4300016.JPG

P4300018.JPG

P4300022.JPG

They all are doin good, all got topped/fimmed whatever happend lol, They seem to take nicely to full strength nutes. They are in 1 gal's right now until they start to show sex they they will be put into 3 gal's. Anyone noticed if these show sign of sex early??

DSCN9342.jpg

DSCN9339.jpg

DSCN9336.jpg

DSCN9333.jpg

DSCN9330.jpg

DSCN9327-1.jpg

DSCN9324.jpg

my girls showed quick. 5-7 days. one male showed in a week, two other males showed in two weeks...

A6 and SF---thanks for chiming in---is our friend on the boat ok---can only assume the purple peach went well for him---being the first to run these he should be done or close to by now---would you be so kind as to remind him that we are here and looking forward to his contribution in this thread as the only hydro guy---thanks---green mojo always :watchplant:

:48:

orangesunshine said:
A6 and SF---thanks for chiming in---is our friend on the boat ok---can only assume the purple peach went well for him---being the first to run these he should be done or close to by now---would you be so kind as to remind him that we are here and looking forward to his contribution in this thread as the only hydro guy---thanks---green mojo always :watchplant:

:48:

Will do, i know he had to move his boat and the weather has been trashing the docks or something. I don't think he's updated anything over there but i may have missed it, but i think your right he should be close to done as he went 12/12 from seed i think.

I have 4 females..3 in the Shed and one in the hoop house..2 inch stretch so far..I topped and thined some and 1 I let grow like tree:D

Happy Mothers Day to those Moms

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF0593.JPG

DSCF0594.JPG

DSCF0595.JPG

DSCF0596.JPG

DSCF0597.JPG

DSCF0598.JPG

DSCF0599.JPG

DSCF0600.JPG

DSCF0601.JPG

Latest posts